Steven Gibbs on Conspiracy TV

HDRKID

Steven Gibbs called me today to tell me. Conspiracy TV is doing a show on the HDR. In fact, they are going to power one up. They plan to do the show inside or near INTEGRATRON. This is an interesting building built by van tassle. Hey, this is gonna be a great show so stay up. :)

Himalayan Hermit

Keep us posted Kid. I don't have Cable so don't watch TV, but when it comes out, may be I can catch it online.

Samstwitch

It's a fascinating story, thanks for posting. I wanted to know more, so I did a little research.

The INTEGRATRON was created as a rejuvinator or to extend the lifespan of people, and I wondered why it did not accomplish that. According to Wikipedia, it was unfinished (see the underlined sentence below).

EXCERPT FROM WIKIPEDIA:

It was supposedly a domed energy machine built partially upon the theories of Nikola Tesla. Created to recharge and rejuvenate people’s cells, at the behest of an advanced entity with which Van Tassel communicated telepathically, for a coming “Lord” from outer space, it was however not without its risks. According to Van Tassel's theory, an overcharge could make a person spontaneously combust -- or even explode. The wood structure lacks a rotating metal apparatus on the outside which was to be the functioning part. Now it is simply an empty all wood dome, lacking even metal screws or nails. In recent times New Agers have declared the structure a power spot and claim to be rejuvenated by staying there, and experiencing sound baths inside.

You can read more about the Integratron and its History at: http://integratron.com/2History/History.html
And on Wikipedia at: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Van_Tassel

I wonder what a reading with an EMF Detector (used by Ghost Hunters) would register. I would be interested in finding out that information. According to the woman in the video, it's in an area with very high EMF. High EMF fields in buildings caused by electricity can actually be dangerous (click me) and cause hallucinations, feelings of paranoia, rashes, and a list of other symptoms (click me). Perhaps the high EMFs at the Integraton are on a frequency that is harmless to humans, because it is a natural occurrence in that area.

HDRKID

I believe Steven Gibbs sent an HDR unit to the show it was the new 2012 version. That is like the one num has now. I still have an old 2009 version. That is the one I am using. It has black knobs, versus 2012 version has silver ones. Here is a picture of my unit I took today a bit earlier using today's copy of USA Today newspaper. :)

hdr_jan23.jpg