Media Strange Mist Captured During EVP Session

ParaGirlProductions

As I was doing my usual routine of doing EVP sessions, I've captured this neat looking misty type thing. At this time I was looking at the screen to make sure I was recording and saw nothing, but when I got home to go through the footage there it was....

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Weird. I can definitely see this kind of white shape moving in the top right corner, it doesn't look like anything in particular. Could it be a reflection of some sort? It doesn't look like a reflection though.

Why is the image so grainy? Can we possibly see a better quality version of the video?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
It's difficult to tell if it was a finger or something/someone nearby. Note: Don't take offense. I always try to rule everything out before making conclusions.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I thought about a camera strap, but after looking at it several times, I eliminated that possibility.

ParaGirlProductions

Weird. I can definitely see this kind of white shape moving in the top right corner, it doesn't look like anything in particular. Could it be a reflection of some sort? It doesn't look like a reflection though.

Why is the image so grainy? Can we possibly see a better quality version of the video?
YouTube sometimes likes to de-grade the quality of my videos so this is the best I've got :( x I was inside a controlled area and all gates are closed from 6PM, This occurred around 8PM x No cars are allowed and where I go to get to the nearest road it's a three minute walk in the opposite direction x

ParaGirlProductions

It's difficult to tell if it was a finger or something/someone nearby. Note: Don't take offense. I always try to rule everything out before making conclusions.
It wasn't a finger because I only use one hand to record and the other behind my back to make sure I don't contaminate any visual occurrences x I was using my iPhone 4S at the time and kept a firm hand on it

Khaos

where the wild things are
So the light flashes on the door. Is there a window in the other room, that faces towards the door? Probably a headlight from a motorcycle or car. Or maybe someone else is in the room, with a flashlight and splashes the door with it, to give the impression of an orb. But you see, with orbs, they don't reflect. They create their own light, and they don't bend around objects. They pass through objects, they are full figured and not faint. You can see from the edge of the wall where the light bends around the door frame, and slides across the wall. Its a flashlight or another light source.

See now this is a perfect example of an orb. It travels straight through the wall, emits its own light. And also travels on its own path.

Sorry if that's not the answer you wanted to hear. I have a major belief in the paranormal, ghosts and UFOs. But I also like to debunk experiences, because there's just too many wannabes out there these days. Look at all the wannabe time travelers we get here.

Last edited:

ParaGirlProductions

So the light flashes on the door. Is there a window in the other room, that faces towards the door? Probably a headlight from a motorcycle or car. Or maybe someone else is in the room, with a flashlight and splashes the door with it, to give the impression of an orb. But you see, with orbs, they don't reflect. They create their own light, and they don't bend around objects. They pass through objects, they are full figured and not faint. You can see from the edge of the wall where the light bends around the door frame, and slides across the wall. Its a flashlight or another light source.

See now this is a perfect example of an orb. It travels straight through the wall, emits its own light. And also travels on its own path.

Sorry if that's not the answer you wanted to hear. I have a major belief in the paranormal, ghosts and UFOs. But I also like to debunk experiences, because there's just too many wannabes out there these days. Look at all the wannabe time travelers we get here.
Lol, I completely understand what you mean, I am not a big believer in orbs myself, If anything I don't think this is an orb, but a strange mist, I go on investigations on my own and where I was no cars are near, The cemetery is completely closed off with only one road and that's a good 200-300 meters away, by this point the gates were closed so no cars can enter close enough to create a reflection, And to add to that there is a stone wall separating this building along with trees which only lead to a deserted field.

All doors and windows were closed and there are only three windows in total in this building, I think I should create a walk through to show you all what I mean because I am not very good at explaining haha x

ole timer

I have seen a mistor haze if ya will here at work. Coming out of the Dialysis Unit one morning about 3:00 a.m. I looked down the long hallway towards East Wing and at the door of Room 4 is where I saw this fog, mist, smoke what ever ya want to call it. All of a sudden it was like a gust of wind blew this right into the room, it went in just like a funnel...This was couple years ago now, never seen that before OR since.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I have seen a mistor haze if ya will here at work. Coming out of the Dialysis Unit one morning about 3:00 a.m. I looked down the long hallway towards East Wing and at the door of Room 4 is where I saw this fog, mist, smoke what ever ya want to call it. All of a sudden it was like a gust of wind blew this right into the room, it went in just like a funnel...This was couple years ago now, never seen that before OR since.

Do you know if anyone died at that moment?