SUB LIMINAL

TonyBravo

Has anyone seen the vid that has been floating around the internet(Or youtube for that matter), in which they propose that Obamas speach is a satanic sub message thanking(Satan) him. It is said that in his first inaugural speach that when he says yes we can you can use your windows recorder to play it back wards and it says thank you satan .

But saying this if you try it on your self(Recording your voice and playing it backwards) it does not bring about the same conclusions, or rresults for tha matter . research this for your self and let me know .

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
A great Post: Please post more information
on this subject if you have more information.

TonyBravo

I tried to post the link but to now avail . Anyone can google or go to youtube and do a search for Obamas subliminal message . You should get the results that you are lookiing for from that .

trekie4ever

A great Post: Please post more information
on this subject if you have more information.

Ive done this. I ripped a YouTube video from a supporter of Obama pulled the audio if a Yes we can and got the thank you Satan.

You have to say it exactly like he says it. You can just rush the words and be monotone. The timing the speed the pitch everything has to be similar to get the "thank you Satan" doing that you can reproduce it as I did for myself

This is old of course but still bothersome