Debate Suicide dog bridge

Prince Petropia

I believe there is some sort of negative manifestation like a demon or something haunting this place. That is why so many dogs die there for unknown reasons. By the way did you know that there is also a case of human death on the same bridge? A woman while passing through the bridge with her baby suddenly threw the baby out of the bridge calling it satanic, and then herself leaped out of the bridge. She survived but her baby died. she was immediately transferred to a high security psychiatric hospital.

Prince Petropia

I just saw that HDRKID has already talked about the baby's death. But he says it was the baby's father who threw him out of the bridge, however, as far as I know it was its mother.

Justinian

The town I grew up in was known for this loud spring that could be heard for miles around, and was known for the great tasting water coming out of it. Until one day someone was trying to "clean" around the spring and moved a rock and the sound stopped. So I wonder if there might be something around that is acting like a dog whistle? Maybe the way the wind blows through there? Or the just perfect alignment of something be it rocks, trees, hell I don't know. But as far off as that may seem, there is a spot in my kitchen that if I walk from my front door into the kitchen and then turn around my table, which is about 30ft, that it makes a sound like someone is knocking on my front door.