Superman

Orobos

Thought some might find this interesting.

I've been trying to gather proof that there is a being here with that's mind controlling humanity

Yesterday I tried to see if God would interact with me and so played the superman theme song while filming the clouds.

This is just a clip from the video which got blurry from the compression process.

kz7lky3.jpg

After about a minute and a half a partial face formed, as a jet flew by and a S formed in the face...

It's a bird, it's a plane it's superman!

I figured all that combined could never happen by coincidence so thought I'd show for any interested.

Orobos

I don't know wtf to do

Last edited:

Orobos

I took another pic of the sky today. Often when I stare at the pictures I take I can see partial faces and eyes.
I don't know why but some people claim they can't see any patterns like a face :-/ kind of sad

78aOLgf.jpg

Harte

Are they staring at you, or only slyly watching you by glimpsing out of the corners of their eyes?

Harte

Orobos

I don't understand people. Try to show them impossible interesting stuff and they just disregard or destroy it in some way.

Here's another pic I made today. I noticed my finger print had created a face on my iPod screen so I grabbed my camera and tilted the iPod around to capture the smears in a photo. Without trying or noticing I created a cool pareidolia picture that has many faces. The more you look at it the more faces your mind starts seeing.

kOD68h7.jpg

Upside down more faces.

rks75tg.jpg

Don't you think it's kind of impossible for that to happen? Prints, light, reflections all aligned to create a photo with many faces?

I think it's kind of interesting :-/

Orobos

Here's another short video I made after the pic where you can see an eye shape manifest on a puffy cloud face.

Seems weird to me that all day everyday I keep seeing face shapes all over. I've seen more in the past several months than I've seen my whole life myself or in photos.

DocVance

You're finding more faces because you're looking for them and seemingly obsessing over them. As stated above, it's pareidolia at work. I don't really see any evidence of the occult at play here--you're able to find vague semblances of faces in random fingerprint patterns you made on your phone screen? I don't see how that's "kind of impossible." We always try to find order out of chaos, I'm almost certain you could find a number of faces in any random pattern similar to the results you found there.

I also don't see the faces or the "S" in your picture or Superman video, or how playing the theme song of a popular American superhero is supposed to summon god to prove something.

I'm not trying to be mean, this just really really seems like a stretch and I don't see anything out of the ordinary realm of normal pareidolia in the clouds or fingerprints you've posted. I really don't see anything greater at play here, though I love looking to the clouds to try and form patterns and recognizable images. Just realize it's the magic of the amazing human mind at work and very unlikely to be any incredible external forces at play.

J.Cappello

I saw the "S". It sort of reminds me of those "Pendulum" video demonstrations that are all over youtube, the ones where you can communicate with your subconscious to make the pendulum move in different directions. If you have enough energy invested into something you can sometimes get the results you are looking for. Saying that, it could all be coincidence. Personally, I don't think I would associate a "God" with any of it but whatever floats your boat. :)