Debate Surge of Illegal Aliens Preparation For Major Land Partition?

walt willis

Yes you are correct about how we cheated the neighbors out of their land, but remember the old saying that all is fare in love and war!

Now I wonder if the Spanish people would be better off if the land went back under the control of Mexico?

The government of Mexico is not as likely to give as much help to the poor people as what the USA would give.

Now if the South West USA could split away from both the USA and Mexico they might be better off as an independent nation.

Now that I would support.

Then and only then they may be treated as first class citizens.

walt willis

The partition already happened! Visit the area and notice how there are nearly no Whites or Blacks there.

Yes, this is very true, but they are still part of the USA.

Each region of our nation is made up of unique demographics of people that are part of what makes up this great land.

All are welcome to be part of and not apart from the melting pot called America.

United we stand, and divided we shall fall.

If you love the "Bill of Rights' you must not work to change what our founders gave all of us immigrants.

Please stop and think before joining any subversive group...

Salomón

The United States government did "steal" half of México but since it was after a war México lost then it was fair. Parts of Germany and Hungary were taken away in the Versailles Treaty. Russia annexed provinces from China. It does not matter unless the offended nation successfully reclaims their Stolen Birthrights through diplomacy or war.

Justinian

Since I moved down here near the border.. I have two comments. I've gained some insight into this. A lot of these illegals don't just cross once and done. They go back and forth a LOT! One guy says he goes back and forth about every other week. Can't get a visa apparently and has family here so he comes up and visits, maybe makes a few bucks then goes back.

Another thing I've learned is that Mexico isn't this dirt poor country that the propagandists would have us believe. I'm not sure where they get the money or how, but people are actually making a ton of money buying cheap cars in the US and taking them into Mexico and selling them for double what they paid here. I had two illegals stop the other day and try to buy my car that is not even for sale. LOL. I'm not exactly sure how they planned on getting it across the border, but they didn't even want the title or anything, just the keys. They wouldn't leave no matter how many times I told them it wasn't for sale so I kept blowing smoke in their eyes and they left.

Now I have a theory that the government is being so lenient on illegals from Mexico because we're eventually going to "buy" or "annex" more of Mexico.