Forum Game Survival RPG

paradoxicated

Justinian
You head a bit more inland, and you stop when you come across what seems to be a very deep hole. It's about 5 feet in diameter, and goes too far down to know how deep it is. There's also a very old rusty key on the ground near the hole. Hmm...

Code:
hunger: 17 (Depletes 1 per round)
thirst: 14 (Depletes 2 per round)
stuff at home: Damp T-Shirts (20); Damp Khakis (20); Large First Aid Kit (7); Dead Music Player (9); Snack-size bags of pretzels, chips, and cheetos (35); Bottles of Water (30);

paradoxicated

Justinian
You collect the mysterious key, and go back to your lean-to. In order to completely replenish your hunger, you eat 2 small bags of chips (Each bag replenishes 2 hunger) along with 2 bottles of water (Each bottle replenishes 4 thirst). You are now full.

Code:
hunger: 20 (Depletes 1 per round)
thirst: 20 (Depletes 2 per round)
stuff at home: Damp T-Shirts (20); Damp Khakis (20); Large First Aid Kit (7); Dead Music Player (9); Snack-size bags of pretzels, chips, and cheetos (33); Bottles of Water (28);

Justinian

I have many tasks ahead of me, but now that I'm full, I decide I should hang these damp clothes over some limbs before they mildew.

paradoxicated

Justinian
You find a tree that has some good, long branches and hang all these clothes on these branches. After a few or so hours pass, the clothes are dry. Now it is 7 P.M., and the sun is setting. Hmm...

Code:
hunger: 19/20 (Depletes 1 per round)
thirst: 18/20 (Depletes 2 per round)
fatigue: 12/12 (Gains 10 per day over time)
stuff at home: Large First Aid Kit (7); Dead Music Player (9); Snack-size bags of pretzels, chips, and cheetos (33); Bottles of Water (28);
stuff on island: Various T-Shirts (20) [on some nearby branches]; Various Khakis (20) [on some nearby branches];
date and time: June 11th, 2014.  19:00 / 7:00 PM

NOTES:
*There is now date and time. You wake up on the shore today, June 11th 2014. (random date) Also, the time that passes each round depends on what tasks/activities you do. Also, the date and time listed in your statistics is the date and time at the end of the update/round.
*There is also fatigue now. You gain 1 fatigue for each hour (get more tired), and lose 1 fatigue for each sleeping hour (become less tired). When you have 12/12 fatigue, you cannot do any major physical activities.
*Sun sets at about 19:00/7:00 PM and becomes nighttime (pitch-black) at about 19:30/7:30.

(sorry for such long updates :p)

Justinian

(OOC: need more people in here. I'm gonna find Spalding soon if not. LOL.)

I've been here and done this similary scenario before. I take down the clothes and start stuffing shirts inside shirts and pants into pants. I use the pants as the bed and stuff shirts as pillows and bedding. I decide it's time for small nap. But right before sleep takes me, I'm wondering.. I know I can reconfigure the music players into a fire starter.. Just how to get them open? I think I know, but it'll have to wait until morning. For now, sleep takes me......

paradoxicated

(OOC: I agree. anyone wanna come in? :p)

Justinian
You stuff shirts into shirts and pants into pants, and put them together to make a bed with bedding and pillows. You get an idea for how you could turn the music players into a fire starter... but for now you go to Sleep. You successfully sleep a calm 12 hours, from 7:30 PM to 7:30 AM. It is now 7:30-ish, and the sun is up.
Code:

hunger: 18/20 (Depletes 1 per round)
thirst: 16/20 (Depletes 2 per round)
fatigue: 0/12 (Gains 10 per day over time)
stuff at home: Large First Aid Kit (7); Dead Music Player (9); Snack-size bags of pretzels, chips, and cheetos (33); Bottles of Water (28); Bed (1);
date and time: June 12th, 2014.  7:30 AM.

Justinian

I sit up, readily awake and brimming with ideas. First order of business is to briskly wash my face in the ocean waters. Now down to business. I use a small rock and as carefully as can be done with a rock, I break open 2 of the music players. Using them and 1 of the first aid kits, I decide how this is to be done. I combine the bandaids to hold together what tiny strips of wire I come across, with several layers of the glass, combined with several small capacitors to create a sparking mechanism.

paradoxicated

Justinian
You wash your face in the ocean waters, and feel refreshed. Okay, so you get a small rock nearby and grab 2 of the dead music players and break them open as carefully as possible. You pop open a first aid kit, and take out some bandaids. You use these bandages to hold together strips of wire, several layers of glass, and some small capacitors. You have now constructed a fire starter. (3 & 1/2 hours have passed)

Code:
hunger: 17/20 (Depletes 1 per round)
thirst: 14/20 (Depletes 2 per round)
fatigue: 3.5/12 (Gains 10 per day over time)
stuff at home: Large First Aid Kit (6); Dead Music Player (7); Snack-size bags of pretzels, chips, and cheetos (33); Bottles of Water (28); Bed (1); Small Plastic Casing (2); Medium First Aid Kit (1);
date and time: June 12th, 2014.  11:00 AM.

NOTES:
*Large First Aid Kits are just normal-sized kits packed with first-aid. So, Medium First Aid Kits are the same size as Large kits, but with less first aid materials inside. Next time you take something out of the medium kit, it will become a small kit. Then just an Empty First Aid Kit.

Justinian

I gather up some more of the lumber from the wreckage and lay it out to dry. I'll use this in a bit to create a fire, but for now my mind is wandering. I'm starting to either become delirious or lonely. The fine line between the two is becoming less and less clear in my mind. I was dreaming of the most beautiful woman in the world. I'm not who she really is, if she even exists, or what she really looked like to describe her. All I know is that my mind was saying she is gorgeous. I wanted to reach out and touch her. To tell her that I am here, alone. That I want her to take me with her wherever she is going. But she didn't hear me, and she ran off without even noticing me. I think .. I don't know what I think, but I'm very certain that I'm running a fever. If I don't find some sort of antibiotics in the wreckage soon, I fear that any would be rescuers will have to come find me making love to a coconut in the tops of one of these trees. Oh gosh, I really hope it doesn't come to that.

(OOC: Sorry, had to try and liven it up a bit. Getting boring with only me. )