Switching Consciousness to Different Timeline

8thsinner

I was just thinking about this. If our decisions cause us to change timelines, wouldn't we see changes ALL the time? What if we accidentally make a huge leap, and the change is so big that you're labeled crazy for being concerned. Example: You manage to switch to a timeline where the Nazi's won and we're all speaking German. What is stopping that from happening?
Collective brainwashing.
Changing your reality is one thing, changing the shared reality is far more difficult.

8thsinner

Sometimes I think we switch timelines when we die.

I need to watch that. Has anyone ever asked astronauts if they've experienced timeline changes?
When humans pass outside the van allan belt, they escape the matrix reinforcement frequencies, but you would still carry the matrix in your belief systems. Open minded ones however would begin seeing things in 5d more than 3d or 4d. I'm not sure nasa has ever actually sent anyone out that far but black ops def have.
I've never found evidence of "astronauts" talking about that though, rumors of interviews float around but probably very well hidden and long since scrubbed from the internet. Not sure if their debriefing would cover timeline changes specifically but there would be questions about what reality changes they saw for sure.

Himalayan Hermit

Deja Vu is another topic closely associated with. It happens so frequently to me that I still get goosebumps each time it happens. Just 2 days back, I was chatting with an Engineer at work and everything we spoke of and did seemed that I just recently did it.
Constellations seems like a great show but sadly only available on Apple. There's another classic show on this and I have watched it many times, called Sliders. Also The Triangle

Wind7

Staff
Deja Vu is another topic closely associated with. It happens so frequently to me that I still get goosebumps each time it happens. Just 2 days back, I was chatting with an Engineer at work and everything we spoke of and did seemed that I just recently did it.
Constellations seems like a great show but sadly only available on Apple. There's another classic show on this and I have watched it many times, called Sliders. Also The Triangle

@Himalayan Hermit

There's actually a thread devoted to 'Sliders' right here in case you (or others) wish to check it out. (y)

Link: Sliders

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Didn't notice any changes. Doesn't mean they aren't there. Oh well.

You have to keep trying. Changing your daily habits is more safe to do than buying a car you don't like. Some implemented decisions are reversible. And some are not!

The changes are subtle at best.

Here is one I noticed just recently:

Erkel the bullfrog used to be a giant Cane toad. This girls video history is now different! Am I in a different time line?

Last edited:

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
You have to keep trying. Changing your daily habits is more safe to do than buying a car you don't like. Some implemented decisions are reversible. And some are not!

Erkel the bullfrog used to be a giant Cane toad. This girls video history is now different! Am I in a different time line?

That's interesting. I guess it takes time to notice if you're in a different timeline.

8thsinner

Did you feel bursts of sort of displacement type energies yesterday?