Synchronicity?

Wind7

Staff
What is synchronicity? Is it a mental experience related to our thoughts, or is it a spiritual experience, fueling spirituality?

Well ultimately, we are all living beings that co-exist within a framework of ideals that correspond within each other.
Yet, we live different lives from one another but to each motion and thought, there is a synchronicity to it all
that defies simple logic yet, is something entirely simplistic at the same time.

That's just the beginning of it. ;)

So in answer to your question @SergiusPaulus, it would be both,
in a strange, Rube Goldberg-ish sort of way.

Imho.

BlastTyrant

I feel like it is a combination of both, i have had many synchronicity's, some didn't show right away some did.

it is really hard to explain it via text, but i will go with wind and say it is a bit of both, the universe leading you to a certain path as long as you can mentally see it.

Wind7

Staff
(Okay...Someone HAD to see THIS coming....)

:)

Loved this album back in the day!

(And the lyrics in both songs, deal with the subject @ hand.)

Kowalski

This reminds me of last weekend. On the same day, I saw 1:11, 2:22, and 11:11. That's pretty wild to me. I don't think I've ever seen that twice in a day... let alone 3 times!
Recently I have been seeing 111 and 1111, pretty much multiple times a day for quite some time now. Alongside 444, 4444, 777 & 7777 plus others including 222. I've seen these too many times to even try and count how many in total.

I was looking heavily into what they could all mean, finding some potential answers with a lot of them making sense. Now I've just let go, acknowledge that I've noticed them and recognising that it's a message of sorts and I will find out in good time.