Teacher Spots ‘Mothman’ in Singapore

Paranormalis

Think outside the mind
SINGAPORE — A teacher in Singapore says he saw a “winged humanoid” inside an abandoned house.

A path leads to an abandoned mansion in Istana Woodneuk. Credit: SunriseOddysey/Flickr under CC BY-SA 2.0

Fergus Waffles, a 46-year-old geography teacher, today said that he was walking his dog in the Istana Woodneuk area when he spotted the alleged creature earlier this morning.

“I was walking in the woods with my dog near an abandoned house at about 5:50 a.m.,” Waffles told Cryptozoology News. “I peered inside the window of the house and saw what appeared to be a winged humanoid hanging from a door frame,” he added.

The teacher said the creature was about 6 feet tall with an approximated 10-foot wingspan.

“It was hard to tell because the wings were wrapped around its body, similar to a sleeping bat,” he said. “It believe it was the Mothman.”

Waffles’ physical description of the alleged creature did not include further details such as color or head shape.

The encounter reportedly took about 15 seconds before the man left the area.

Istana Woodneuk, an abandoned royal palace originally owned by Johor Sultan Abu Bakar ibni Daing Ibrahim, is considered a “haunted area” by the locals.

A bathtub inside a building in Istana Woodneuk. A path leads to an abandoned mansion in Istana Woodneuk. Credit: SunriseOddysey/Flickr under CC BY-SA 2.0

Encounters with flying humanoids around the world have been reported throughout the years and some people believe them to be “angels” or “demons”.

Last year, Nick Malicki, who calls himself the Nephilim Hunter, released footage of what he says was a “Nephilim” creature attached to the roof of an undisclosed cave in Australia.

The Mothman, a ghostly winged humanoid, was reportedly first seen on November, 12, 1966 in Point Pleasant, West Virginia. The original report stated that five men were digging a grave at the local cemetery when they spotted the cryptid. Three days later, two different couples reported seeing a “flying human” with red-glowing eyes chasing their vehicles.

According to cryptozoological literature, the creature is believed to be able to predict upcoming events that have the potential to impact human life. The Mothman Prophecies, written by parapsychologist author John Keel in 1975, painstakingly describes the events that lead to the collapse of the Silver Bridge. The story was later brought to the big screen by director Mark Pellington and starring Richard Gere on a film with the book’s name.

The post Teacher Spots ‘Mothman’ in Singapore appeared first on Cryptozoology News.

TnWatchdog

Nah Dawg, it dont flow right..how about Flipper Moth? its best if you say it quickly a few times lol :D
Yeah that sounds good.
I heard you have been hanging around the local pub but didn't realize that meant you were hanging from the rafters...like a Mothman.