Telepathic manipulation of others

jcolanzi

I've read his books and listened to his tapes. My favorite book is How To Make ESP Work For You by Harold Sherman. He was mentioned by Ingo Swann as a powerful psychic.

Here's a method I've been practicing for the last two days.

James copeland 13

Yes I've been attacked my entire life because I'm telepathic. I have parted a crowd walking through it. Ice also witnessed the judge being manioulated. You are not alone there is a criminal entaprise in central Georgia where I kive. They hate me so much they put my babay sister in a mental hospital just to try to teach me a lesson trying to tell on them. All I've gotten is 8 years false imprisonment and forced to watch my family be tortured my while life out of it. I've battled with these people. I can make people go blank minded and completely control a whole environment. But this local unit which is mixed in law enforcement has me at odds because they use my family and friends well being against me every time I try to do anything about it. All the men are in prison and women move far out of state and controlled. I'd like to out a pistol to their heads and kill all of them.its so bad where I live there is a mental health condition. Its called stigma. To stigmatize some one is to put a mark of disgrace upon them. I'm like wtf no one sees this!!!