Temporal mechanics (pretty recent citings on the papers)

NaturalPhilosopher

Your source has a medical background. Also, he is the creator of the Equus Space "consultancy," a group that literally no one consults with. Also, he is the ONLY source for this material. That makes him illegitimate by definition.
Now, if an actual theoretical physicist were to review these ideas, I might be interested. As it stands now though, this is just some wacko posting on the internet.

Harte
ur a knownothing

Harte

From what I gathered reading some of it, this idea is sort of a mirror image version of one of the theories in the link I provided - that spacetime is quantized - only looking at it from the sole perspective of time versus the actual theory which considers spacetime.

Harte

Your source has a medical background. Also, he is the creator of the Equus Space "consultancy," a group that literally no one consults with. Also, he is the ONLY source for this material. That makes him illegitimate by definition.
Now, if an actual theoretical physicist were to review these ideas, I might be interested. As it stands now though, this is just some wacko posting on the internet.

Harte
Works for me. Remember before anything can be deemed science it’s typical to go through being ridiculed and mocked. However I’m not saying this is science but I am saying having a open mind allows you to make connections that you may not have processed prior and to see things in a different perspective. Even a broken clock is correct twice a day ;)

NaturalPhilosopher

From what I gathered reading some of it, this idea is sort of a mirror image version of one of the theories in the link I provided - that spacetime is quantized - only looking at it from the sole perspective of time versus the actual theory which considers spacetime.

Harte
uh huh

Harte
I respect the fact you took some time to at least read some of it before coming to that conclusion though. Better than nothing

Harte

Bull. Shit.
It's a favorite fantasy of fringers that science ridicules and mocks before it accepts.

You can't point to a single instance of this happening.

Just because some guy creates a fake "consultancy," builds it a website, then posts his ideas there doesn't make him legitimate.

Harte