Terror in the Skies, Again?

StarLord

I have seen several references about the Illuminati in many different types of books that were unrelated. Also the Council Of 12, The Council Of 9 and The Council Of 7 were the other, in your face, reference to the group of people that rule. Like the Emperor of Japan, the president of the US has only the power that he is allowed to have, you can bet your sweet bippy he answers to several somebodys. If laws are trying to be passed that do not meet the councils requirements, they will never see the light of day.

And No, this is not impossible, it's a fact jack. Follow the Power, Folllow the money. Our political system and the Govt. is a study in Red Herring Manufacturing. Hell, it's no study it is a 365 day grunnion run of red herrings.

If you havent seen Wag The Dog, I would go rent it tonight. It is that easy if you own all the sheep dog.

Anoah is very close to what is going on on the planet. I agree 100% with her take on this. It is more than very possible. The cruel truth is that democracy and our political system is a smoke screen to keep folks caught up in the importance of their own belonging to the right party and the ability to look down on the other party. It is the largest "Busy Board" ever created, and it works all to well. 9/11 sure wasn't planed where alot of sand rests, it was planed on some private island or on the 120 floor penthouse.

Follow the Power, Follow the money. Ask your self who stands to gain the most and why.

JediStryker

Respectfully, I just don't buy it. :)

Ultimately, it doesn't matter to me anyway, because I only answer to G-d in the end. :)

HackimerRob

Jedi, with all due respect and honor, and it is due, could it be that you don't buy it because it's just too big of purchase for your bank account? Or because of the seemingly inevitable question "then what do we do about it?". Personally I don't see how it could NOT be the case. It's WAY too easy for a clandestine group or really rich, really powerful people to rule this world oligarchically without anyone's say so, because they can simply buy their way through it. There is no need anymore for them to war with each other, they're concerned with their own safety, and the safety of their power. The best way I think for someone to stay in power is by not letting anyone know that they have the power. It's exactly like the matrix. (IMHO not all together implausible either, but that's just me). Jedi, I want you to understand that I'm not attacking you or your principles, just letting you and everyone know my thoughts, I know you're cool with that. As much as I may never believe in your god, you may never contemplate the possiblity that you are being lied to by your government leaders. I can accept that and everyone should. When the walls come down, I'll still run with you.
;)

JediStryker

Dude, don't worry about offending me or my sensibilities. ;) You can say anything you want to me, propose anything you want to me. As long as you don't attack my character, we'll be fine. ;)

I don't tend to trust government. As I mentioned, my faith lies in a higher power. I am ready for the government to fall into corruption (or further into it, I should say). I stand my ground as a proud American soldier; ready to fight for my country, and if need be ready to fight against it's government. I hope it never comes to that, but am realistic about the fact that no human is infallible (except for Paul, of course. ;) ).

So, in the end, I suppose you could be right. I don't personally believe it, but like I said, I just really don't think all that much about it.

StarLord

Now, on to the rest of the sharade. Rumor, that is about to bust out of the bag because its a 8 lb bag and it has 12 lbs stacked neatly but it's leaning and wobbeling, I present to you Sandy Berger who while in the Archives took things and was susposedly on the cell-phone with none other than Clinton and someone else while in there, documents are missing. Documents that point to Clinton, while he was still in office, having full knowledge about Osama Bin Laden and his connection to a future attack on the US with Airlines type Planes. Imagine that. Who knows, perhaps whitewater was not enough, but if this goes far we may yet see Clinton Behind Bars.

Judge Bean

Originally posted by JediStryker@Jul 22 2004, 02:53 AM
...I stand my ground as a proud American soldier; ready to fight for my country, and if need be ready to fight against it's government. I hope it never comes to that, but am realistic ...

How will you know when it comes to that? Will you know before we do?

I am very happy about you saying this, because of my belief (not at all a fringe belief, either) that American soldiers will never take up arms against the American people-- or, I should say, against other American people-- but I am also worried that it will get you into trouble. Do you realize what you just wrote? I have to assume that you do.

News today has it that they lifted the flight ban domestically to allow members of the Bin Laden family to fly in the days just after 9/11. The jet used to fly the family out of the country after the ban was lifted for everyone else (instead of especially just for some Saudis) was one chartered regularly by the White House for the press corps. Probably some of this is covered in Moore's movie, and it is interesting that more and more of this material is now reaching the "regular" news. Was it suppressed before Moore? Presumably, the Commission did not use completely secret information, and it is as though the media waited until after the Report to see what they would have to reveal.

Can someone involved in commercial and military jets explain the "fuel line" and "missile" under the 9/11 plane in innocuous terms?

That is all. Go back to work.

P.S.: Is this thread actually a Titor thread? Is the event a "Waco-like" event? Should it be moved, primarily for my own convenience? Perhaps.

StarLord

You saw that movie clip also? Where you see the plume of the jet go off and strike the building just before the Jet impacts the side of the building.

Now, Just Where, do you suspose they could keep a jet and attach Hard Points that will hold a missle without folks asking alot of questions? You just know that someone will spot a jet with that kind of attachment at a regular airport.

A impact from a missle softens a concrete structure and insures the majority of the jet wont just splatter on the side of a building thus gaining maximum intrusion of the jet fuel.

Also, a vast majority of the steel loadbearing beams were preped months in advance by primer cord looking rope that would vaporize the steel. JP5 or AirFuel does not burn hot enough to melt steel like that to cause the buildings to implode like they did. Repeat, Implode. Just like they do it to bring a building straight down to street level for easy demolition.

You may want to do a search on "Lets Roll! 9/11 Made Simple" Interesting reading to say the least.

JediStryker

Paul: I took an oath to defend this country against all enemies, foreign and domestic. I understand that implications of that, as do my superiors. Can I say I'll know when that time has arrived? No way. I guess it would have to be to the point where it was blatantly obvious, as our fore-fathers did.

Do I fear retaliation for my statement? No. It's been said before, and it'll be said again. I am not inciting riot or attacks against the government, I am merely stating that I would fight anyone who tried to harm our nation, externally or internally. I don't see that harm being done yet, and won't debate it for obvious reasons.

I haven't seen this 'missile' footage, but let me ask you this. What sense would it make to attach a missile to a plane that you're flying into a building? If your goal is frighten people or instigate a war, the last thing you want to do is make people doubt what happened. Putting a missile on the plane would arouse suspicion. That doesn't make much sense. You'd want to do everything as the terrorists would do it.

StarLord

Not if you have that missle timed to go off 2 seconds prior to impact. the Eye wouldnt catch it but slow motion would pick it out.

Cornelia

StarLord,
Jedi asked "why?" and made a good point with his analysys.

Jedi,
this is my theory: what if the missile was set up to hit a target? You can do this on a missile, while you can't do it on a whole civil airplane. The target was something to explode, to cause a burning or... cause a following fall of the building. Just guessing.