Tested out my Spirit Box

Frog186

Hi All it's Frog sorry I haven't been around lately I just wanted to say I visited two cemeteries today and tested out my spirit box here some evps: I asked: Does science exist in heaven they replied: yes yes do aliens exist: they replied: no I asked: how many spirits are here in the cemetery they replied: only two then I heard other say fourty or fourteen now I am not sure of this last question because there were a lot of gravestones I also heard valiant and they said: good as well I asked what were their first names and last names but their were too many around now I didn't see any ghosts or spirits at the cemeteries but I couldn't videotape the evps on my video camera because my video camera isn't working yet but to be there and listen I believe that they are real!

sorry this has nothing to do with time travel and teleportation etc but I wanted to put it in this thread and it was a cool experience!

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Hi Frog, I renamed your thread with a more fitting title and moved it to the Ghosts section.

How does the box reply? Do you hear a voice in your head, or do you actually hear it out loud? I'm curious.

Last edited:

Frog186

Hi Numenorean7 it's Frog I just wanted to tell it is a modified radio with AM/FM Sweep you first turn the power on by pushing the button hold the power button for three seconds then you push and hold the forward sweep button then while it is sweeping up then you can hear the spirit or ghost but the sound is loud and annoying but it does really work I was nervous before but I am getting used to it have you ever heard that a ghost or spirit can make a wormhole or portal to heaven, hell, or another dimension even the past and future or do you believe that is ridicoulous or could it be achieved? I ask this question because I hope to achieve it someday but I want your own opinion about it I am not crazy in essence if this could be achieved I would probably never come back to my own timeline and be stuck over there if ong's hat can achieve that like going to java 2 in a egg shaped time machine then anything is possible but the people of ong's hat were weird or strange I have researched that project and it remembered me of the philadelphia experiment and montauk project well I will talk with you later on see ya later on!

the radio also has a built in speaker so I can communicate with them I forgot to put that in up above!

Frog186

Hi All it's Frog once again I just want to ask you all a question since it is possible to communicate with spirits or ghosts through spirit boxes and machines or devices I was wondering if you could receive messages or voices from the past and future or from a parallel universe or timeline through all of these devices? let me know what you believe or have your own beliefs or opinions!

Frog186

Hi Orpheus Rex it's Frog actually I bought my spirit box from ebay and it does work be careful what you said to a spirit or ghost don't annoy or make it bad or evil then trouble and problems start in your life you can ask them a lot of questions and they will answer you through the box I have been to four places the chandler airport and three cemeteries at first you will feel nervous but once you use it a lot that nerveousness will fade away and you will become used to it I have never seen a ghost or spirit but communicated with them through the spirit box this is all I have to say for now!

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I suppose you could ask questions regarding the future or the past to a spirit. Do you think you'd get a reliable answer?

Frog186

Numenorean7
thanks for answering me back I will try and ask the ghost or spirit about the future and past but for now I want to ask the spirit or ghost if they can open a portal or wormhole for me I will ask them to use all of my energy and make that for me if it works I will post my results but I have to be careful and be specific in asking them the question as long as I don't go to heck or heaven or die of course if I go through the portal or wormhole that is what I will do for now I know most people think I am strange or weird well everyone is different of course but most people are cool and smart that is why this forum is cool and nice other forums are okay but this one is the best and people in this forum are cool and smart too! :)

Night Templar

Ya' know, I gotta admire anyone that will play a game of "20 Questions with "something" that one might wonder "their" motives for getting into a chat with we mortals. Don't misunderstand, I admire anyone who can do it with without anything or those who use anything specifically created to allow for any type of dialogue. With all the folks out there making contact with "beings" and asking various questions, wonder if the questions asked are worth disturbing the dead over or perhaps the deceased are enjoying interaction with the living and will answer whatever is ask to them. It might start with just questions and end up with whole conversations. Now THAT would seem to be something worth engaging in. Best of luck. :)

Last edited by a moderator: