Tflo???

Tron1

If tflo's experiement if he had one he's long gone. Unless he came back to tell about it. He'd be back in the coming day's. I think he tried his hdr unit.

tflofasho

But I've always been here, I never left tho lol. At least not yet tho.

But it's an stm not an HDR.

Tron1

lol just seeing if your okay, Good lol

tflofasho

No worries. All is well. I should be looking for vortexes soon shortly and go back to the targeted date to change the past and present reality.

bluejay_1919

Tflo...what is your little avatar pic thingie?? Is that a kittie on the shoulder?!

You did have a pic of a bearded gent before, right? Maybe I'm thinking of someone else...

tflofasho

Yes. That's me.

This is one of my favorite characters, Nagato Yuki with a cat from Meloncholy of Haruhi Suzumiya.

tflofasho

It's a girl. She's actually an alien. A living computer kind of thing. You have to watch the series. It's pretty deep and philosophical surprisingly. Considering the author of the novel series it's based on is a law school graduate. I'd recommend it. He seems to have a good grasp on philosophy and keeping it simple and somewhat creative.

Hard to believe his work became popular and mainstream to sell very well.

tflofasho

You can stream it online. Just look it up.

kissanime is the best place to look for anime online to stream.

I'd rather read the novels over the manga as that's the primary source of the works.

I recommend watching the entire series (2nd season is a troll where 8 episodes are the same), the movie and the Disappearance of Nagato, since they're all part of it all.