The Almost Too Perfect Mind

jon

the brain understands things as it absorbs it from its five sences.it takes those sences and learns everytime it come into contact with anything repeditive or new. it wasnt hard for your brain to understand that we could move our selves. then we use this ability to get things that are needed. you see others doing things so you do as they do

the cult of personality starts taking effect the moment you learn something from a person.
and from then on out you with act as society has developed you.

what makes us all unique between each other is that we all have our own accumulation of life experience. use it wize...hahaha my brain is telling a brain to use itself wize.
our brain is such an efficiant machine that it can make its own reality. that looks completly real until you question its existence. this is how you depict dreams and realitys

ps sorry for my grammar :p;)

jon

the brain understands things as it absorbs it from its five sences.it takes those sences and learns everytime it come into contact with anything repeditive or new. it wasnt hard for your brain to understand that we could move our selves. then we use this ability to get things that are needed. you see others doing things so you do as they do

the cult of personality starts taking effect the moment you learn something from a person.
and from then on out you with act as society has developed you.

what makes us all unique between each other is that we all have our own accumulation of life experience. use it wize...hahaha my brain is telling a brain to use itself wize.
our brain is such an efficiant machine that it can make its own reality. that looks completly real until you question its existence. this is how you depict dreams and realitys

ps sorry for my grammar :p;)

is this a dream?, are you imagining this?... if so... how elaborate! what detail your mind has gotten into to come up with things that don't apply to you at all. like people talking in there house.
what if this isn't even your dream, then that means your the man in the house... its probably not, actually... its not(or so Ive convinced myself) its just too perfect.

you know whats some krazy shit... a mind. . how does your mind see things, like dreams. its a picture our minds make up. we say "seeing" but that's capturing light in the eye or something. what ever it is, its not picturing it. the only other thing close is memory. our mind can use known colors to develop a picture of our own.

were do you come up with these particles that work together to comprehend.

i think that your Conscience is crazy too.that voice in your head. the one you use to talk in your head that just seems to be perfect English(because its exactly what you want it to say). it works the same way, your not making a noise, you are remembering known sounds and putting them in your own order.