The Baltic Anomaly - UFO?

jonwilliams

Hello,

I come here seeking your help! As a fellow UFO enthusiast I am quite confident on what has been found in the Baltic Sea!

Please take a few minutes to view this link and decide for yourself what this thing is that the Ocean Explorer Team of Sweden has found!

THE BALTIC SEA ANOMALY!

We need your help!

Dr.Bing

Hello,

I come here seeking your help! As a fellow UFO enthusiast I am quite confident on what has been found in the Baltic Sea!

Please take a few minutes to view this link and decide for yourself what this thing is that the Ocean Explorer Team of Sweden has found!

THE BALTIC SEA ANOMALY! I was following the story for a while their are a lot of great videos on YouTube , certain artifacts were found in that area I guess , Something just popped up in my head right now that I never thought of before , with these drag marks on the sea bottom that I would guess could be from some crash landing , could have occurred before their was an ocean there , it's hard to see this happening if it landed in the ocean , the crash would slow it down quite A bit , I heard it could be some kind of rock formation also . Who Knows ?? I really don't like to think of how far down it is I don't like large body's of water /

We need your help!

jonwilliams

Dr. Bing check out some of this stuff!

This is the BlueView sonar video taken from the ROV.

CNN has now covered this story.

This is a piece of the object found on top. It is 10ft wide x 30ft long x 5ft tall.
483729_1371090305.1584_multi.jpg

More than anything we need exposure, but donations are also greatly appreciated and offer some very nice rewards! Please read the campaign! We must raise a staggering $317,000 for the necessary equipment and scientific expertise to perform a thorough investigation on this thing.

Whether its a UFO or not it is something unique. Even if it is man made the scientists have estimated the date of this thing to be 150,000 years old. That is older than homosapiens have been known to have existed on this planet. So what could it be?!

Loopi

The Bearded One
it's a rock... sorry kids. Might wanna read the previous post with all the updates and coverage :)

Dr.Bing

Hello,

THE BALTIC SEA ANOMALY! I was following the story for a while their are a lot of great videos on YouTube , certain artifacts were found in that area I guess , Something just popped up in my head right now that I never thought of before , with these drag marks on the sea bottom that I would guess could be from some crash landing , could have occurred before their was an ocean there , it's hard to see this happening if it landed in the ocean , the crash would slow it down quite A bit , I heard it could be some kind of rock formation also . Who Knows ?? I really don't like to think of how far down it is I don't like large body's of water /

We need your help!
I had another thought right before I fell asleep , if it is A ship , for some reason im sensing that they came here to live on this planet but the landing was not smooth , or they simply crashed & left the ship .

Dr.Bing

Dr. Bing check out some of this stuff!

This is the BlueView sonar video taken from the ROV.

CNN has now covered this story.

This is a piece of the object found on top. It is 10ft wide x 30ft long x 5ft tall.
483729_1371090305.1584_multi.jpg
That sonar video is freakin creepy and the creepy sound effects DO NOT HELP : (

More than anything we need exposure, but donations are also greatly appreciated and offer some very nice rewards! Please read the campaign! We must raise a staggering $317,000 for the necessary equipment and scientific expertise to perform a thorough investigation on this thing.

Whether its a UFO or not it is something unique. Even if it is man made the scientists have estimated the date of this thing to be 150,000 years old. That is older than homosapiens have been known to have existed on this planet. So what could it be?!

Dr.Bing

it's a rock... sorry kids. Might wanna read the previous post with all the updates and coverage :)
Go away LOL , I have A link to A mars rover image that you can zoom in on anything in the picture , it is A huge landscape , ive seen things in that I know are not natural formations , I found two rocks exactly the same shape , Hexagon , also A toppled over monument , the best thing I found is what looks exactly like the vehicle image from an earlier NASA image , its A long straight object , the front slants down , & the proof further more is that their is A very bright reflection coming from the top of it , everything else surrounding the object everywhere in the image does not reflect light , and as far as the Baltic sea anomaly , if you think that rocks form this shape naturally you are the most closed minded person I have ever had the pleasure of talking to ..

Loopi

The Bearded One
Go away LOL , I have A link to A mars rover image that you can zoom in on anything in the picture , it is A huge landscape , ive seen things in that I know are not natural formations , I found two rocks exactly the same shape , Hexagon , also A toppled over monument , the best thing I found is what looks exactly like the vehicle image from an earlier NASA image , its A long straight object , the front slants down , & the proof further more is that their is A very bright reflection coming from the top of it , everything else surrounding the object everywhere in the image does not reflect light , and as far as the Baltic sea anomaly , if you think that rocks form this shape naturally you are the most closed minded person I have ever had the pleasure of talking to ..

hahaha cute "closed minded" I like that. Tell ya what, prove me wrong. At the moment all the evidence screams it's nothing.

BlastTyrant

hahaha cute "closed minded" I like that. Tell ya what, prove me wrong. At the moment all the evidence screams it's nothing.

Loopi it can't be nothing if it is a rock! ah ha! Cause if it is a rock therefor it is not nothing as it was nothing it could not be a rock! A rock spaceship perhaps?

Khaos

where the wild things are

Then post the link.