The Casual Shadow Watcher

Thalassa

Lets look at it another way - what do you know of the APT? Do you know anything of it or the buildings history? Where was the boy attacked by a ghost? It could be that something has been awakened by the emotional energy coming from the family.

BlastTyrant

The APT isn't that old, nothing significant has happened there, i have know others who live in the complex and have moved out and none of them ever said anything paranormal has ever happened.

Her son was attacked in California, when she was living out there with her now deceased husband. They say it was a Demon, or a malevolent ghost, they do not speak about it often as it scares him.

I have a feeling it has been following them for awhile now, but her emotions have been higher lately due to family drama and self drama so she is at a peak of stress right now, and i can feel it is feeding this thing, she is a emotional roller coaster and right when she gets on the straight path it throws a curve at her, whether it is his family sending her pictures of his grave, or her close family issues, she never gets a break, and it has to be a beacon.

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
What the hell?! They send her pictures of his grave?? :eek: That's so sick! She needs to drop those people from her life, as well as her children's lives...

I think she should have the place blessed, even if she's not religious...I hope it all works out for you guys! :/

BlastTyrant

Ya his family are evil nasty people, their whole goal in life is to make her as miserable as possible and they are succeeding to a point. I do believe this makes her a target for creatures who feed off that energy, but she does not see it that way, she has saged her APT and said it was gone, but it isn;t.

Wee

it is hard to explain, like it almost seems they are intentionally being kept down, her ex husbands family are very evil people and that just pushes it as well. She has been ignoring it and they haven't noticed it lately, but i can feel it now when i go over there, where before i couldn't.
That is the way it is with my mother. Even though I don't see the entity anymore, not since my parents split, if you walk into her house, it is just an oppressed feeling...she still drinks, she doesn't like to go out with friends, she never comes over to see her grandchildren (and she lives 2 minutes from us, there is no excuse) and she works all the time. She doesn't want to change either...she insists that is how she wants to live...and I can't help her unless she wants to try and help herself.
I can tell you that for the longest time, I suffered with major depressive disorder from all the chaos I went through. I had to seek help. I can say that my life is better and I am happier.

I have this theory, that people can create their own "shadow" people from the negative energy they put out. It can be a long way to climb up, and out of the depression, but she needs to try to find a way to escape that pain...whether she seek a counselor, do things that make her happy, find peace...bc it isn't attached to the apartment, it's attached to her and her children, it sounds like. "We have to face our demons, to escape the bonds that tie us to our regrets and guilt. Only then may you experience peace and understanding"

BlastTyrant

I agree Wee, but she has grown comfortable with it, and i do not believe there is anything i can do at this point. She did counseling but stopped.

I am afraid it will have to get worse before it gets better.

Wee

I agree Wee, but she has grown comfortable with it, and i do not believe there is anything i can do at this point. She did counseling but stopped.

I am afraid it will have to get worse before it gets better.
That could be so. Keep us posted. Prayers for you and her.

Thalassa

"I have this theory, that people can create their own "shadow" people from the negative energy they put out. "
I agree with that entirely.