The connection between the paranormal and the Occult

blueotters

I was wondering here what people thought about the connection some have posited between paranormal events, such as UFO sightings, and the Occult. I have an interest in both and have been researching both, and from reading sites like Joy of Satan it seems that there is a definite connection between the two. Does anyone else have any thoughts on this?

TimeFlipper

Hi and Welcome to Paranormalis....Would you tell us a bit more about the Joy Of Satan site and how the two equate please? :)

mariya94

That's the site I've seen. It has all these lists of meditations and witchcraft that are connected to the occult and the paranormal. I'm trying them out for time travel.

Velotak

I was wondering here what people thought about the connection some have posited between paranormal events, such as UFO sightings, and the Occult. I have an interest in both and have been researching both, and from reading sites like Joy of Satan it seems that there is a definite connection between the two. Does anyone else have any thoughts on this?

You can contact aliens with the occult.

Yes, there is a connection between paranormal events such as time travel, ufos of various types, and so on, and the occult.

A notable number of spirits in the Western Esoteric Tradition, for instance, could be classified as "aliens", as they hail from different planets.

TimeFlipper

You can contact aliens with the occult.

Yes, there is a connection between paranormal events such as time travel, ufos of various types, and so on, and the occult.

A notable number of spirits in the Western Esoteric Tradition, for instance, could be classified as "aliens", as they hail from different planets.
Nothing removes the fact that you are a Satanist, and your God is Belial...The rhetoric that you put on here is just another way to try and persuade people that you are "such a nice guy" Be very cautious of this person folks, Satanists are real and VERY dangerous :cautious: