The Crop Circle Thread

kcwildman

Beastmaster
Re: The Crop Circles Thread

LOL looks like a perfect pattern for drillin bowlin balls.......
and still no one saw anything

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Re: The Crop Circles Thread

New crop circles from July 14th.

Looks like the first one is a schematic of the solar system's state on Dec. 21 2012.
The crop circle formation at Avebury Manor seems to depict our solar-system (not in proportional scale) on December 21, 2012 - the highly debated end of the Mayan calendar (or at least one of the most prominent interpretations of that date). Whatever this means and who-or-whatever created this crop circle, I do not know - but the basic message of it is quite clear.
Crop Circle at Avebury Manor, nr Avebury, Wiltshire. Reported 15th July* 2008.

There's another one made out of a bunch of triangles.
Crop Circle at Charlbury Hill, nr Hinton Parva, Oxfordshire. Reported 15th July* 2008.

Num7

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Re: The crop circle thread

New crop circle today.
Crop Circle at Eastfield (4), Alton Barnes, Wiltshire. Reported 25th August** 2008.

can you see the pyramid and the eye ?

eastfield2008zb.jpg

Num7

Whitelight

What a good thread!

I just realised this now, which may seem weird, but I draw pictures like these all the time... I never noticed it looked like crop circles till now. I don't know where they come from, I just draw them a lot. Their always geometric with different patterns and circles in the patterns.

I saw this thing on tv once about how you know if its real cus the corn will be bent, not broken. Apparently corn stalks are impossible to bend unless at an extremely severe heat. They tried to get the corn to bend and it always snapped. Sounds like Alien technology :)

Maybe I'll post some pictures of my drawings...

jurgen36

I actually do not believe for one moment that aliens have nothing better to do then making crop cycles. I have a nasty feeling that somebody started a hoax and that many other people jumped on to the band wagon. I hope I am wrong but...........
Regards

Num7

Administrator
Staff

I've seen crop circles made by humans, and they don't look good like those posted here.
Even if some people could become experts at making crop circles, I don't think they could create complex crop circles like those we see, in only one single night.

Num7

Whitelight

Unless their working with the landowners to not report anything till their done.

There's been a lot of arguments about crop circles, I still think the massive heat bending the corn instead of snapping it is the best proof that it is done by aliens.

Num7

Administrator
Staff

WhiteLight said:
There's been a lot of arguments about crop circles, I still think the massive heat bending the corn instead of snapping it is the best proof that it is done by aliens.
Yeah, that's must be considered too.