The Dark Side Of The Moon

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith

I once tried to mail a letter to Canada.

"Ca-na-da?" Replied the mailman.
"What is this Ca-na-da you speak of?"

Canada is actually pretty nice. I'm surprised at how much of it is so CLEAN compared to many places in the States.

This is probably because Canada only has a population of about 31 million, while America has a population of about 291 million.

I still find it curious, however, that the government has not released any photos and/or information about the dark side of the moon.

I remember reading an article a few years back about transmissions recieved during the first moon landing that said something to the effect of "We're being watched", or something.

I've also heard theories that there is a huge crystal-like tower on the dark side of the moon, used for god knows what.

Although impractical, a civillian probe sent to the moon to merely send back a video feed would be highly beneficial to many of those who still harbor some skepticism about the moon landings.

It is very possible to do so, given the materials available to the public these days....

The only problem would be how to beam a signal back from the DARK side of the moon.

If I was in charge of all this, the first things I'd like to see is the remains of the landing craft, and the American flag :)

StarLord

Hmmm, a cheeky lass eh?? Well, we have ways of dealing with that sort. What say we up the Telly tax in your area eh???? OR Better yet, we lash you to a chair, wedge your eyes open, and force you to watch hour upon bloody hour of Soccer!!!! MWUHAHAHAH whilst you are forced to drink room temperature beer!!!

'Ow dya like them chips eh deerie???

StarLord

Hack, I am not sure I want to know what a tra la la is. Thankfully I can say I am not sure where it is located and nor do I give a damn where you keep your AHEM tra la la. Harumph!

Heggy- And now for another tidbit from pandora's box GASP!!

Crystal construction couldn't be there still left standing because something or alot of somethings made sure there wasnt much left standing anywhere on the moon.
The moon at one time had an atmosphere and those craters were not all created by meteors if you know what I mean. nudge nudge wink wink

But there is somthing and its pretty(as in very, very) ancient and obviously not natural.

HackimerRob

You touch my tra-la-la (the ding dong song) go find it, I won't link it here. But all kidding aside -

How are some of you so sure there's something there?

StarLord

Good question Hack. If you do enough research on the web, you may come into contact about something having to do with actual photographic renderings via NASA from there. I seem to remember reading about this actual point in a few books way before the internet took off, so there is a good chance if you pose the querry correctly it may lead you to some obsecure places not readily found.

But, that still hasn't answered your question. Without creating dificulty for other avenues of information, I can say that several references to what you ask were found by me in at least 3 totally unrelated avenues of information. The fact that all three alluded to the same thing pretty much sinched it for me. Just because official depts. of the govt don't come out with information does not mean that something is not real. I dont need part of the roof to fall on me to realize that it may be time to fix it, I am satisified with a few drops of water from a leak.

This has noting to do with chicken little as he was hit by a chunk of frozen blue water from ET's waste system went it went past quietly.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor

The moon is a whole subject in it's self, the real moon story of UFO?s, aliens and moon landings.

Professor opmmur @);-

Judge Bean

General UFO lore has the aliens helping us build bases on the moon and Mars, in the 1950s, as part of the treaty made with them in which they are entitled to periodically abduct people to improve their genetic strain. The deal was purportedly first struck at Edwards AFB when Eisenhower was signed out for a vacation at Palm Springs. At the meeting, as the story is told, was present Howard Hughes and Albert Einstein, and alien technology was demonstrated which deeply disturbed Eisenhower. This provides the rationale for secrecy, since we are said to be officially too intimidated by alien powers to breach the treaty, and the aliens have insisted on secrecy. The government also does not want it revealed that it made its citizens available for abduction in this way.

In one form or another, the broad aspects of the story appear in a great number of UFO texts, and is believed by a large number of people around the world who are as interested in UFOs as we are in time travel.

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe

All manner of evidence (?) can be seen to be compelling, it is embedded deeply in our Psyche to believe that a wealth of evidence makes up for any manner of incongruous arguments.

What does that say about us? Well, there is evidence to suggest that UFO's exists, that the Lunar Landings were a fraud and that there is an Alien Conspiracy. Volumes have been written on these jointly and severally contentious issues, reams of data exists to support them and sources who have Eye-witness knowledge can be found in any country in the world.

Are these believable tales, or simply Urban Legends born with apocaraphyl heritages?

There is weight to the argument for the Lunar landing fraud, though most of it is based on anomalous image records. Some of the image record I have had time to give an in depth analysis in my spare time, and some of the Conspiratorist conclusions I must agree with. Which leaves me with a conundrum. If I can doubt the Lunar landing, how can I not believe these otherwise preposterous tales of Alien pacts and mysterious Lunar facilities beyond the edge of awareness.

I can't disprove these tales, but that doesn't mean that I should accept them either. Evidence can be fabricated, conjured and ignored when circumstances require, I've seen some masterful pieces of work over the years, believe me. Are we therefore being lied to on the grandest of scales regarding our place in the Universe and the role that we play?

I don't know, I really don't. The whole never quite seems to add up for me though.

Anyone got any good links to pursue?

CaryP

I normally don't read this thread. I just saw that GRAYSON IS BACK. Welcome back from your holiday, my man. Hope the sun, surf and R&R (booze, babes, whatever) was restorative to your well being. Good to see you back at TTF after your vacation.

Cary