The Death of James Dean Pruner

ArthurPandragon

Hey all!

I researched some stuff about the shenanigans that mixed agit-prop and Occultism in the Beatnik then New Age milieus.
So, I found several clues leading to James Dean Pruner, a artist notably linked to all those networks notably through Burroughs.
Plus, he died between December 1987 and April 1988 when his body was found in the desert near his home.
But, I did not find any document about circumstances, explanations or any detail at all about his disappearance.
Obviously, it is kinda strange and even suspect.

Would any of you have references or sources about the end of his life?

By advance, thank to you!
Have a nice day!

ArthurPandragon

By the way, I use this thread to ask about another bizarrely blank death.
This weird another case is about Eugène Vintras aka Pierre-Michel-Elie, more generally nicknammed Pierre-Michel.
He was a heretic predicator in France during the XIXth century who made scandal for several reasons.

He pretended to stay a Roman Catholic but wanted to predicate a New Word directly received from The Archangel Michel or from Saint-Joseph, and even from Marie ou Jesus, which was clearly a challenge to Papal authority.
He also claimed the Immaculate Conception of Virgin Mary before the Vatican formally adopted this dogma but also that he was the new prophet Elie. I let you appreciate by knowing the story of Elie in the Old Testimony.
Plus, he annouced a Holy Ghost Aeon was coming when forgiveness of sins and behavioural freedom would have been allowed to the Sons of God.
It notably led him to support somekind of s**ual freedom and furthermore some authors affirmed that he practiced a s**-based magick.
A weirdo named Joseph-Antoine Boullan came after his death to put his hand of Pierre-Michel's cult and he clearly tried to settle down s** rituals with spiritual entities as a norm inside. Nonetheless, a few sources argued that it had already begun with Vintras himself.
Plus, during Pierre-Michel's ceremonies, he regularly performed a weird "miracle" when communion wafers became bloody. Such a show attracted to him Occultists e.g. Joanny Bricaud, Eliphas Lévi or Stanislas de Guaita, even if the latter critized him for the miracle would have been real but devilish!

So, according to the importance of this dude as an unknown grand-father of both New Age and Chaos Magick, I could expect that the circumstances of his death would have been well-established.
But, like for James D. Pruner, I found nothing; I mean, only the time of his death and where is his tomb.
As a result, I wonder: for what did P.M. die?

ArthurPandragon

Seriously, do nobody see how to find information about those deaths?
Actually, I keep focusing on James D. Pruner for it stays the strangest one according to my point of view.
Pierre-Michel is also quite troubling but the majority of interesting points with him is during his lifetime.
Plus, it is more expected that the archives at his time be full of holes while the non-detailed decease of a public figure in 1988 seems awkward.