The End Of The World Is Close!

kcwildman

Beastmaster
This is the Fifth Sign: The land shall be criss-crossed by a giant spider's web."
that one is just plain freaky dude... I never knew if it was phone lines or not but it sure sounds that way . anyways like you said its just cool to think they saw this stuff so long ago. I listened to a C2C show a long time ago with some guy called Goast Wolf he had alot to tell on the subject.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
A giant spider's web. Doesn't that look like a whole continent at night, when looked at from space?

europe-litghs.jpg

kcwildman

Beastmaster
WOW it do kinda look like a web of sorts dont it??? for someone to see it in the past that would be the closest thing they new of white and all never considered it like that.. good call 7
P.S.
it looks like a dew covered web in the crack of dawn at the camp fire
and I aint even hung over either

Dionysus

the
The end of the world is close!

Do you think that the end of the world is close? What do you think about 2012?

I think the chances of the world ending in our lifetime is pretty astronomical.... like someone says above, I'd sooner worry about my own personal world ending..

Rosco..Jones

I liked the link to the Hopi .
I will be going back to finish reading it.

The possibility of the world ending is no big deal.
I'd be pleased to be one who actually lives at the time and can see it happen.
Not too many people from our past can do that.
Dying is no big deal either.
Its just starting a new beginning, like moving to a new state and starting over.
So don't worry and enjoy the ride.

Dionysus

Do you ever get tired of being saturated in this end of the world crap?

Can't you see it's just a trend of the times?

Dionysus

This is the Fifth Sign: The land shall be criss-crossed by a giant spider's web."
that one is just plain freaky dude... I never knew if it was phone lines or not but it sure sounds that way . anyways like you said its just cool to think they saw this stuff so long ago. I listened to a C2C show a long time ago with some guy called Goast Wolf he had alot to tell on the subject.

Why couldn't they have just forsaw the word "internet" , if that's what they were actually describing?

Samstwitch

Samstwitch

I do not think so. Like we survive. I have done remote viewing. There is a time of troubles ahead, but we get thru and then things get a whole lot better with no wars. Also, in the future there is zero crime.

People now cannot imagine the future any more than a Victorian Gentleman could imagine a bikini in his time or the coming car age. The whole mindset of the future is so altered in comparison to now.

I would love to hear more about the results from you Remote Viewing this subject. Also, I study Bible Prophecy. Things are going to get much worse, before they get better, and millions will die during the Great Tribulation...but in the end prophecy says we will have a very peaceful world, just as you have described but using different words.

When I heard of this prophecy I immediately thought of the Internet. It's pretty wild!