The feeling something is different

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I wasn't sure where to post this, so I hope I'm in the proper category.

Do you every have days where things feel different? You can't pinpoint it but something either in the air or the sun just feels off. Do you think it's just a chemical imbalance of some sort? Can we sense subtle earth changes? Does our consciousness flip to other universes? What are your thoughts?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
A shift in your level of consciousness maybe?

kcwildman

Beastmaster
while I can't put my finger down on the exact time and day it first appeared to me. but for some time now I have sensed a drastic increase in the level of anger and aggression in the people around me.
I fear that there is very little time left before the end of the world as we know it.
I fear that the dark side has gained a strangle hold on the hearts and minds of those in the role of leadership.
very soon the world will be in the iron grip of the great deceiver foretold in the prophecy's of old.
even now the very ground screams out, wailing in anguish for the blood of the innocents, slain at the hands of there brothers

it is as if the some one has walked into the room and a hush falls on every one.. the air seems charged or something, like all of nature is holding its breath...

Aryeandris

[QUOTE kcwildman, post: 85609, member: 1046"]while I can't put my finger down on the exact time and day it first appeared to me. but for some time now I have sensed a drastic increase in the level of anger and aggression in the people around me.
I fear that there is very little time left before the end of the world as we know it.
I fear that the dark side has gained a strangle hold on the hearts and minds of those in the role of leadership.
very soon the world will be in the iron grip of the great deceiver foretold in the prophecy's of old.
even now the very ground screams out, wailing in anguish for the blood of the innocents, slain at the hands of there brothers

it is as if the some one has walked into the room and a hush falls on every one.. the air seems charged or something, like all of nature is holding its breath...[/QUOTE]
Don't be defeated before it's even started :) there are still people who are filled with love, hope and a strong need to defend what's right & what's true.
It will get ugly. I've been through enough to know I can make it through anything though, and I know I will never let another person dull my shine or put my burning, blazing fire out again. I promised myself and will not see harm come to people I love or innocent people with good hearts. <3 :)

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
It's never a bad feeling. It's just an occasional feeling of something being off. It's hard to explain. Was wondering if anyone else experienced this.

Aryeandris

QUOTE="PaulaJedi, post: 85620, member: 4272"]It's never a bad feeling. It's just an occasional feeling of something being off. It's hard to explain. Was wondering if anyone else experienced this.[/QUOTE]
I've felt a shift for about a month now or so... I think I know what you're talking about but it's very hard to explain. Like reality is slightly different, ok...kinda like this as a metaphor: you're out with friends and get a fountain soda. You choose sprite, pay & go about your day. After drinking a third of it you go to get another drink and suddenly it tastes different. Not so much that it doesn't taste like sprite at all, but enough to know that something has changed. It tastes different and you wanna know why. Turns out one of your friends added a small amount of Sunkist to it while you weren't watching. Just enough to change the taste slightly.
Hmmmmm....