The Gateway Process: the CIA's Classified Space & Time Travel System That You Can Learn

lamdo263

I don't recall posting this. So please excuse me if an alternate version of me did. AJ and HeckleFish tell the story of the CIA's involvement with "The Gateway Process". Also below the video I've included The CIA document with the missing page #25.

Full CIA Report
My experience was I wanted to see inside of the star Beta Pictoris. So I gave it a shot and was instantly there inside of the explosion bells. But something was off, everything looked the color and consistency of a flat poster paint. Off to my right some distance were two suns that were held by gravitational forces apart. https://www.bing.com/ck/a?!&&p=5407...ubmljYS5jb20vcGxhY2UvQmV0YS1QaWN0b3Jpcw&ntb=1

I later got the information why everything looked as if it were poster painted, was due to pressure held via past explosions of that twin star configuration.

My second experience and again I just screwing around, was eaves dropping in on Darth Vader. I did this when I was back at the time travel institute and at the time I thought it was just my imagination. So I started relaying Vader's consciousness to this relative time.

I thought that this was a self mind trip, so went back in time to see him once more. This time however he was ready for me. He held me there with some kind of force field so he could look at me. He had the ability to lock me there. He just staired at me, but it seems with the warning you did this once and got away with it, don't do it again".

I also got the image from him, as I had known for some time that I was Vader in a former existence, that he was looking me over. I was frightened and getting this lucky made me think twice about abusing this gift ever again.