The hint everyone missed

trekie4ever

No probz. Take it or leave it Lol. But I know what I've encountered. And I have texts of people admitting it to me. Being shoved in the back of their own minds.

"For this is not a war of flesh and blood but ideals and principalities"

Aryeandris

Spiritual warfare...yes, I agree. Your quoted text, I have heard that before, except one difference which I don't think is really much different. Instead of ideals, it is also said this is a war of powers & principalities. Which are the beings u speak of.

trekie4ever

Good and evil are subjective. Everyone is the aggressor and everyone is wrong. I only wish to even the playing field.

Power too is subjective. Relative. An illusion.

Try more Inception. ideas and principalities. What is more dangerous? The idea of being stabbed over and over or actually being stabbed over and over. Lol trick question :p. Just one takes less effort than the other. Plant the idea then walk away. No blood on your hands

paradox404

Governments don't give a stuff about the average person, unless they are particularly smart, have something interesting or generally considered useful, even then they will pretend they care to get you to do what they want, when they get it, they either kill you, force you to sign a non-disclosure agreement. With they dawn of cameras and editing software, they could lie through their teeth, get away with it and continue to corrupt and still not even care. THEY ARE CORRUPT!!!

Governments are liars, selfish, cowards, and sacks of S$&2, who never, ever care unless they are faced with an issue.

Just look at Global warming, to get us to believe it they use an edited, "hockey stick graph", use graphs that prove them wrong but use them as a trick of the eye, and IF the icecaps did melt, the desalination would cause the ocean currents to cease, stopping the Europe heat stream, cause a freezing effect that causes an effect like a nuclear winter, thus causing the ice caps to refreeze. And then you get the politicians ~40Yrs ago saying we'd all die, from GLOBAL COOLING!!!

Its likely that if someone built a time machine the government would charge them with treason and kill them out of the public view, take the time machine, and impose some fee, tax, law, you name it, by altering the past, such as nuking the poles so the ice melts. (Again, this wouldn't work, as I mentioned above)

Something random:
In an area in Australia, it is a criminal offense to go camping in your back yard, without a PERMIT??? WTF??? Control much?

Another thing:
I think the desalination/refreezing process has occurred already, which would explain Europe's cold waves, not sure about the US though, perhaps a secret, second heating spot occurs there?

outspoken

Can we keep this on the subject? The subject is that events are quickly escalating to a Euro invasion of the Balkans as Titor predicted. Save the anti govt rants for another thread.

A lot of news. Obama said today there would be "consequences" as Russia is invading Crimea. Im waiting for the euro response then wwiii is very close