The Hopf Fibration

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I've had the same thought using the torus.

Wind7

Staff

james

I've had the same thought using the torus.

The torus is key to timetravel/antigravity. It can be thought of as a perpetual wormhole. A smoke ring can be considered as a dynamic torus. It is also known as a vortex ring. The thing about the vortex ring (or dynamic torus) is that nothing travels: it is the medium that changes like a wave in the ocean. Water is the medium and looks like something is traveling. But its just waving. However, something could travel on that wave (such as a raft or boat). Smoke travels on the dynamic vortex of air. I don't smoke anymore, but when I did, I enjoyed watching the fascinating smoke rings.
So, when I started to experiment with cold electricity and aether energies, I thought of a way to create a vortex ring (dynamic torus) in the aether medium, creating an aether vortex ring that is self sustaining (like the smoke rings) for a time. I believe that this distorts time and is the reason the tesla coil energies persist after the switch is opened. The field generated by the tesla coil makes time flow slower so the aether flow+electric flow takes longer to react to the "off" switch condition.

MODAT7

So, when I started to experiment with cold electricity and aether energies, I thought of a way to create a vortex ring (dynamic torus) in the aether medium, creating an aether vortex ring that is self sustaining (like the smoke rings) for a time.
Got any cold electricity working schematics you can post? :)

james

Got any cold electricity working schematics you can post? :)
Yes, on page 65 of the February, 1990 copy of Popular Electronics there is an article called "Make a Custom Plasma Display". In that article there is a simple circuit that can be used to create cold electricity (a.k.a.Radiant Energy)with a simple and easy modification.

This magazine can be downloaded here: https://worldradiohistory.com/Archive-Poptronics/90s/90/PE-1990-02.pdf

The modification is this: Use a coax cable (I use a 4 foot length of Belden RG-8/u coaxial cable) as output from the flyback transformer. Connect flyback output directly to the center conductor only. The cold electricity will be present on the (shield) braided conductor.

RadiantEnergy.png

So, to be clear, you only need the flyback circuit part of this project, not the plasma globe. This is a royer circuit that turns off and on fast enough to link up to the aether to create the cold electricity. You can power a neon lamp NE2 or similar underwater with this. In one of my experiments, this circuit powered a resonant cavity that were the same dimensions as stated in the bible for the arc of the covenant. Its output through that cavity was 28,300 hz or cycles per second.

You can run Avramenko's plug from this power.
1677191860323.gif