THE KAMMLER CODE

Milton

Milton here.

I am the writer and producer of "The Kammler Code," an exciting new pilot for a time travel series I am trying to put together and pitch. For years I have been frustrated by the lack of intelligent time travel ideas on TV, so I and my fellow producers have put together a series that will take time travel to a new level.

Sadly I am financing this pilot myself. I hate to ask, but if you are able, we need your help. Take a look at out trailer and our Facebook page and out indiegogo campaign. And if you can donate even a few dollars it will help get more good science fiction on the screen.

The Kammler Code | Indiegogo

facebook.com/TheKammlerCode

And donations are tax-deductible! Yes that is true. We are running our campaign through New Mexico Film Resource, a non profit group to help independent filmmakers.

Thanks.

HDRKID

This sounds like an awesome movie. Please post some more. I would like to see it.

Milton

Thanks. Happy you like it. Principle photography is completed and the editing has begun. It was a great shoot and an even better cast. For updates, check out our Facebook page: The Kammer Code.

I will keep posting here with updates also.

Thanks again,