Debate The maximum strength ORMUS

brian jj

I put the pyramid over the bottle and put both in the freezer. For the last time Iron is not steel. different material energetically.

brian jj

perhaps its carbon content is lower. i don't know. But I have also been able to make object move telekinetically inside pyramids this origami was inside the paper tube pyramid i built.

dh1

that's impressive. Did ya meditate heavily beforehand or got results immediately? How big was the paper tube pyramid?

ah ok read your video description. Were you consuming ormus at that time of those experiments?

brian jj

You don't need to meditate. You do need to practice looking at the hangng for a while until you get movement. 3 foot dowel rod sections. i also got fantastic results using lead and solder rolls hung in a cup from the apex. The lead seems to teleport a few mm. I suppose the pyramid acts as a macroscopic unified atom and we are seeing quantum effects on the big scale.

dh1

yeah I have to agree. I wonder if you'd get even better results if you were in a second pyramid while focusing upon materials in a 2nd.

It's fascinating cuz the iron nucleus has 26 protons which is the same number of 3 nested platonic solids..isocahedron, octahedron and cube. The isocahedron is known to concentrate orgone to a tiny little spot.Copper has 29 protons and is basically the same as iron but with 3 extra. Most pyramids I've seen are made of copper.

Dan Winter has been claiming the same results of a pyramid using wood or copper dodecahedrons or isocahedrons.
http://www.fractalfield.com/icosaphi/icosaphiHairRaise.jpg

Guy named Robert Moon a nuclear physicist says the nuclei are arranged in platonic shapes like those. So maybe a link. https://malagabay.files.wordpress.com/2014/02/moon-model-figure-4.gif

Winter claims wood and organic materials work best.

Last edited:

Lumbergooz

one way to get a cost effective copper pyramid is from 1/4 inch copper tubes at the air conditioning shop. .take the pyramid dimensions with you so that if they seem not busy you may ask them to cut the 8 pcs & weld or solder for u...that is much easier than soldering at home which can be tedious.

brian jj

people make them out of copper because they aren't sharp enough to feel the material and see that its not the best for pyramid energy. for one they use tubes which already concentrate orgone energy and deplete the power inside. best material is probably silver.
I built this one pyramid it can induce wierd dreams and visions upon waking up.
NE3lLRV.jpg

The gold is crucial
this one didn't work and it was the same

QGR88FG.jpg

The spirals amplify and transmute the electrons moving around the sides. and cause a different kind of energy to be formed inside to get the effect you wear it like a hat for about 10 minutes before you go to sleep. the energy will not last long and the power will die after a few days. i don;t know why but the actual construction creates energy itself which powers the device