The McPherson Tape

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
The McPhersons are a family who are believed by some to have been abducted by Aliens. They made a video of the event and this has been recovered. The movie attached is a short synopsis with witness testimony but the full video, which lasts well over an hour, is available on YouTube. Some of the so called expert comments are saying that it does not look scripted and that it all looks very real, I'm not so sure. Check it out and see what you think?

Were the family really abducted or are they just actors making a Blair Witch Project type movie? You decide :)

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
It wouldn't be wise to believe everything you see on YouTube. In fact, since the video portrays an "invasion" of a home by the "grays", I am inclined to think this was staged by actors. I'm thinking if there was an actual invasion going on, the U.S. government would surely cover it up without hesitation.

Physics vs Jaden

Amazing Person
Zenith
You are right though. We can't believe everything. I think Area 51 is false because the aliens would send rescue missions for them... Although, I do believe aliens have visited this earth. Personally, I think this is fake, just some people trying to get famous.

TnWatchdog

IMO, I wouldn't be carrying an alien around just because of the unforseen that could happen. It could have a disease or come back to life and bite your head off.
The other three aliens entered the room like they were going to do a dance routine or some other type of performance. If this was a real abduction, the aliens or government would have vaporized the tape.

Derrick C.

You are right though. We can't believe everything. I think Area 51 is false because the aliens would send rescue missions for them... Although, I do believe aliens have visited this earth. Personally, I think this is fake, just some people trying to get famous.

Area 51 is not false, and there are aliens there right Martian ;):D:cautious: