The Medical Mafia conspiracy

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
i have not got a Flu shot or Vaccine in years, and i never plan on getting another one again. Problem with the Vegetarian is i enjoy my Hamburgers, my Steak my Fish "big fan of sushi" and i don't think i could ever give that up. i quit smoking i rarly Drink and i work out on a daily basis

Gee, I always thought I got sick from the guy behind the counter that sneezed on my hamburger.

Jeremiah

I've never had a flu shot or other vaccine to prevent any kind of sickness. And I don't get sick very often.

BlastTyrant

i have not got a Flu shot or Vaccine in years, and i never plan on getting another one again. Problem with the Vegetarian is i enjoy my Hamburgers, my Steak my Fish "big fan of sushi" and i don't think i could ever give that up. i quit smoking i rarly Drink and i work out on a daily basis

Gee, I always thought I got sick from the guy behind the counter that sneezed on my hamburger.
I won't eat fast food burgers after the whole Slime stuff, can't even look at one, i get all my meat straight from a butcher.

When i go up North they get Hamburgers and meat straight from a Freshly butchered cow and i gotta tell you once you had that all else seems insigificant

TnWatchdog

heres one for everyone who plays the wear pink shit for cancer crap .....this little fruit is the majic bullet they been hiding from us
CANCER KILLER - Natural Cancer Cell Killer 10,000 Times Stronger Than Chemo! | Natural.tv
Looks like something we should check into. I wonder if Whole Foods carries this juice. Just like oil, cancer is a big business so they will hide what threatens their interests...a cure. Give us more money...radiation and more money...chemo. Oh, you're now out of money...you are now terminal.

BlastTyrant

They have Cures for everything now but its al based on how much $$$$ you're willing to spend, they rather keep someone on Medication or Constant treatments to suck as much money out of them as they can, i haven't been to a DR in years i refuse to get my "Flu shots" There may not be a Alternative for some cases "cancer, HIV" but i wont drain my Family's and my Savings treating my self for something that will most likely kill me anyway.