The Moon is Hollow?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
AJ and HeckleFish talk about the possibility that the moon is hollow and might be a giant spaceship. With a historical reference to a time when there was no moon.

Beholder

The moon can just have been formed from an asteroid belt around earth.

MODAT7

AJ didn't mention the theory of the very large shallow craters look like they've been made with beam weapons.

For the Younger/Dryas event, what if the moon was the ship that towed Earth into a slightly different orbit and caused inertial flooding?

lamdo263

AJ and HeckleFish talk about the possibility that the moon is hollow and might be a giant spaceship. With a historical reference to a time when there was no moon.

I don't know? There was a reported hollow ringing when oe of the landers crashed back into the moon during the Apollo era. I believe they said, the moon as registered on the telemetried seismograph, that the moon rung like a bell after the spacecraft part impacted. That's what I remember. Don't know what to think?

OakFieldAlienz444

it's a spaceship. but we need that spaceship or we all die.
a lot of these theories about the moon are promoted by
David Icke and they're intriguing. The only thing I don't
get is the idea that we need to get rid of the moon,
something tells me that's a bad idea

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
it's a spaceship. but we need that spaceship or we all die.
a lot of these theories about the moon are promoted by
David Icke and they're intriguing. The only thing I don't
get is the idea that we need to get rid of the moon,
something tells me that's a bad idea

I am siding with the spaceship idea myself. And around 13,000 years ago we acquired a moon. Makes me wonder if the orbit of the earth moved away from the sun during the hookup.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I am siding with the spaceship idea myself. And around 13,000 years ago we acquired a moon. Makes me wonder if the orbit of the earth moved away from the sun during the hookup.

It would have had to have been since the beginning, because many species rely on the tide. Even women's cycles are aligned with the moon stages. Maybe it's a fake moon built to CAUSE these things? Maybe it's a factor needed for life on a planet....????????