The New Logo Is Live! đź‘˝

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Hey everyone!

With XenForo 2.3 taking way longer than expected to get out, I decided to immediately implement the new logo into our current style. Hope you like it!

I also updated all our social media accounts with this new image, including the Discord server. Let me know if you spot an old logo somewhere...

And I updated the favicon and then made it available as a smiley! :paranormalis:

Also, if you installed Paranormalis as an app on your mobile device, you can uninstall it, and then reinstall it, to enjoy our new, sharper-than-ever logo. To install it, open the forum in Chrome or Safari, tap the "..." drop-down menu, and click "Add to Home screen". It'll install Paranormalis as an app on your phone, that will run independently from Google Chrome. Pretty neat!

Here's what it looks like on Android:

1708548335784.png

As I said, we have no idea when XenForo 2.3 will come out. When it does, I'll update the forum and implement a new style that'll be cleaner and up-to-date.

I still have a few tweaks to do here and there to be completely done with the logo, but this is mostly what I wanted to share today.

Catch you later!

--Num7

Wind7

Staff
Merch would be excellent!

How about heat reactive Coffee mugs that would change color when they become warm?

(For example)
Our Alien logo could turn from Black to Green. :paranormalis::alien:

That's something I would buy. (y)