The Persuasionist, here to charm you!

The Persuasionist

Greetings, fellow forum-goers!

I am a professional stage hypnotist and mentalist who also dabbles in paranormal investigation and harbors a fervent fascination with time travel.

As a stage hypnotist, my ultimate goal is to take you on an unforgettable journey, one that will induce laughter and perhaps even make you cluck like a chicken! What sets me apart, however, is my background in physics. Even though I've traded in my lab coat for a cape and my test tubes for a deck of cards, my unyielding curiosity for the mysteries of the universe.

But wait, there's more! Equipped with a history degree, I also delve into the realm of paranormal investigation. Unraveling ancient secrets, badgering spooks and deciphering the enigmatic tapestry of our past is an irresistible pursuit for me.

Now, let's dive into the thrilling topic of time travel! I am wholeheartedly obsessed with unraveling its perplexing possibilities. From wormholes to parallel universes.

I am enthusiastically prepared to engage in conversations, discussions, and debates. I cordially invite all of you to join me on this exhilarating journey through this forum!

I will only be available on the forum once a week, specifically on Sundays, due to my work commitments.

So, who's whom?

Sincerely intrigued,

The Persuasionist

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Hello there, welcome to the forum!! :)