The Photos from Titor

paradox404

Has anyone got of a copy of the Original photos that John Titor posted? I have been searching for the Clues that Titor left us, and my attention has turned towards the Photos. It is critical that the photos *MUST* be the original copy for me to find anything in them. The particular process I am looking for in the photos is called Steganography, and involves hiding photos in the unused sections of the photo. It is possible that Titor hid some "Gems" in them for us to find.

Steganography - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

By any chance does anyone know of any good programs for it? (I do have 2 but I think it is better with more attempts.)

Thanks - Paradox404

JasperMoon

Did you try the old time travel institute site? I remember seeing the photos, but can't remember where.

Aryeandris

I doubt I have seen the original photos, however, somewhere I found these 3 pictures of his TT machine, they were different pictures of it, from slightly different angles & one of them stood out as having been taken at a different time of day. I noticed they all have the same green bag in the background as well..idk if this helps at all. If I can find them again J will surely tell u where

paradox404

Did you try the old time travel institute site? I remember seeing the photos, but can't remember where.
I doubt I have seen the original photos, however, somewhere I found these 3 pictures of his TT machine, they were different pictures of it, from slightly different angles & one of them stood out as having been taken at a different time of day. I noticed they all have the same green bag in the background as well..idk if this helps at all. If I can find them again J will surely tell u where

Thanks for the info, does anyone have a link to any of them? (If any of the websites are gone I could always just plug it into the Wayback machine, so any links will be useful)

Did any of the pictures look like they had odd/rough edges by any chance?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Here are 2 of them, taken from Google Images:

TIME3.jpg

BentLaserLight.jpg

PamelaM

I have all the original photos he sent to me. But they are the same ones that are posted all over the web. Nothing is hidden in them.

paradox404

I have all the original photos he sent to me. But they are the same ones that are posted all over the web. Nothing is hidden in them.

He sent to you? Could you post them somewhere / Email them? :D

In terms of "Hidden" I don't actual mean a hidden item in plain sight. The reason I need the *Original* copies is because I think there may be either another image, or a file embedded into the photo.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Analysis of the viewable photos:
Analysis of photos pulled from Google:

TIME3.jpg
c204unit_small.jpg

Look at these two images, does anything at all stike you as odd? Or Missing?
Look at the left, that radiation absorber sticks out like dog balls.

The second one has a metal plate of some sort, like the first, but only the left one has a radiation absorber, the hinge doesn't appear to be very strong, but then again, it could be one with a metal rod inside but I can't really see any detail due to the low quality.

BentLaserLight.jpg

The laser light:

I don't really understand this one particularly well, one thing I remember Titor saying was about that is was with a "Polaroid manufactured here", and was during his training in 2035. Although I think I can just make out a Singularity containment unit though, and if that was a fiber-optic that would have been bloody difficult to make, because that only starts to curve near the Micro-singularity. :cool:

timetravel16_10.jpg

This one I have only seen a few times, in this one the hooks can easily be seen. Look at the top and bottom edges of the photo, they don't really match the photo properly, I've heard this is normally a sign that stenography has been used on the photo.

timetravel16_12.jpg
timetravel16_11.jpg

These two, they appear to be in the same car, but they both really bug me for some reason. I wonder what would happen if I were to merge the photos to see what I'd get? Other than that I don't know what to comment.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

I might do another analysis post when I find something.

PamelaM

I guess I could send them to an email if you want to PM me.
But I can't get them to you until the weekend.

PamelaM

About the laser picture...the laser is being beamed out the window. They are in the protective feild. At the point of distortion the laser is seen to bend around the car. They can widen and shorten these feilds. If you can imagine two microsingularities and their feilds overlapping each other. There is a protective null feild and the two overlapping feilds can be adjusted.