The Planet X/nibiru/elenin Brown Dwarf Event Timeline, 2011

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I didn't read anything about Elenin for a while now, it seems there's nothing new around it lately. It's probably better that way! ;)

ZeoEmeraude

The ELEnin story is pretty much dead. It was entertaining as a lot of folks uploaded all of those YouTube vids. Planet X however, is still very active. There was a C2C show last week that mentioned it. It's too bad I can't upload some of those shows. I'm sure members would love to catch up on them.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
ok well I realy don't know to much about this guy but he has a story to tell about this thing called nibiru/planet X and it's spose to be getting close now, or so he says you check it out and see what you think

#!

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
This web is not working tonight. Did GOV close it down?????

By the way, Thank You for the posting!!!!!!!!!

kcwildman

Beastmaster
no not yet anyway ha ha ha ha

so what do ya think about the maps showing the flood zones and how ths gulf of mexico is spose to extend all the way to canada . I have seen that map some where befor like in a reprt of edger casy's dreams or someplace like that I can recall it just now but I have seen it befor and it took me a little by suprise to see it in this guy's report too ....anyway he do seem to be serious about this planet X comeing this fall/winter

P.S.
found this from the anartic weather station it's kindah wierd too have a look

BlastTyrant

If that fake planet was that close, astronomers the world over would have noticed perturbations due to it's mass and subsequent gravity being added to the mix in our Sol system. Several months ago when it entered our system. Pretty hard to hide the evidence of that much mass.

It hasn't.

And, sadly :eek: , Elly done been broked up heading for the Sun, Shucks, there goes that doom & gloom story.

If any of the time comes from the dweeb masquerading as a reverend/ priest in Alameda California, his calculations came from a broken blender in hells kitchen.

Well not just astronomers but anyone with a decently high powered telescope should be able to see this kinda thing.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
If that fake planet was that close, astronomers the world over would have noticed perturbations due to it's mass and subsequent gravity being added to the mix in our Sol system. Several months ago when it entered our system. Pretty hard to hide the evidence of that much mass.

It hasn't.

And, sadly :eek: , Elly done been broked up heading for the Sun, Shucks, there goes that doom & gloom story.

If any of the time comes from the dweeb masquerading as a reverend/ priest in Alameda California, his calculations came from a broken blender in hells kitchen.

Well not just astronomers but anyone with a decently high powered telescope should be able to see this kinda thing.

yeh it would be hard to hide unless its comeing in almost straight up from the south pole ...from what I have heard this planet X is not on the same orbit as all the other planets in our system its orbit is up and down to the rest of them and it's spose to be comeing in from the south pole and will leave by circling over the nrth pole and going back out of our system to the south again or at least thats how the story was explained to me when I question one of them star gazer guys about why I couldn't see it so unless your very close to the south pole you won't see anything till it goes by and then according to him you will be to busy running to save your life to realy give a shit about much ells