The problem with believing their is only one timeline or reality

timecore

The problem in believing there is only one timeline or reality is that people would stop you from changing the pastif they new.People from from the future may try to stop you from changing your past because it damages their future.And without a multiverse there would be no hope of you getting what you want through time travel.Because of what i typed above.If time travel does happen.The odds of it happening only ounce would be very unlikely.

Miscellaneous

qd5WdZbh.jpg

Japrim

The problem in believing there is only one timeline or reality is that people would stop you from changing the pastif they new.People from from the future may try to stop you from changing your past because it damages their future.And without a multiverse there would be no hope of you getting what you want through time travel.Because of what i typed above.If time travel does happen.The odds of it happening only ounce would be very unlikely.

If there is no multiverse, or if there is no access to other world lines, and you go back, then you have become a part of that section of the time line. If you do not fulfill your destiny of going back, anything you will did will have been negated. This secures your travel against such a scenario.

If someone from the future were to go back and prevent you from going back, they are tampering with the cause/effect leading to their own existence as they are 'downstream' from you.

There is also a theory that time/space is resilient, that it will correct itself, that it has it's own kind of cause/effect gravity so to speak. So if you are supposed to travel, they may not be able to stop it, or it would displace circumstances and events so much that it would result in absolute chaos.

I'm thinkin' that, as a general guideline, you don't fuk with time travelers.

Last edited: