The Road Home (My actual account)

ZeoEmeraude

OK, so let me first say that as a long standing member of this community, I feel completely comfortable here....you folks have seen me here and some older members know that I don't play around when it comes to sharing. I have seen quite a few crazy things in my life...ghosts, etc. But this experience I have never shared here. I guess I will share this with you guys. Please bear in mind that I am recalling this to the best of my ability. Back in 2006 there were months that I just do not remember. I wasn't a type 1 Diabetic then...and I was very healthy.

In 2006 I lived in Snellville Georgia with my fiance (we are no longer a couple) in her parents home in a quiet little burbclave (Snow Crash reference). At that time I worked for the local Dave and Buster's. I was a Midway Technician (the guys that come around and fix the games when you fuck em up) and the job was fun..if not redundant for my talents. I cannot recall the month....I think it was near December because I remember vividly that it was as cold as a witch's tit outside. My car was on the fritz at the time so when I got off from my shift, my girl would come and pick me up. It was a twelve minute drive from my house to the job. I know this because I timed it and I take pride in my punctuality.

I usually worked ten to twelve hour shifts...depending on how busy the place was. This particular night I got off at 10 p.m. I did what I usually did when I got off. I sat at the bar in the Arcade and had a beer while waiting for my girl to show up. She would call me when she got in the parking lot and I would meet her outside (she thought it was too loud in the place so she never came in) and go home.
The drive home was somewhat normal. I remember it was ass cold outside. Now the subdivision we lived in was an old one...built around the 40's...lots of nice homes.... it was kind of country. I liked it because it was away from the bustle and yet serene at the same time. In fact, my neighbors had a couple of horses that I would give apples and sugar cubes to when I was off and had free time...but I digress.

As we would approach the subdivision there was a nice house at a four way stop. Maybe a mile from the house. It was a pretty nice ranch style house with a small pond and a wooden fence surrounding the property. I passed this house everyday. It was around 10:45 p.m. when we were driving around the curve in the road that led to that house at the intersection. That's when shit got weird. In the middle of the road...a female was walking down the road...completely naked and looking straight up. We barely missed hitting her. My girlfriend stopped the car. I recall that we were the only ones on the road. I remember looking back out of the rear window and she was still there...naked as hell and looking up at the sky. I remember wanting to get out of the car to check on her because it was cold and she had no clothes on. My girlfriend grabbed my arm and said "No don't get out." When I looked back at her she was very pale....like she had seen a ghost...It wasn't a ghost that she saw.

She pointed to that cute little ranch style house with the pond and the wooden fence . And that's when I saw something hovering above it. I can only describe it as large, with orange lights and it was moving away from us very slowly. I watched it fro what I can assume was about three minutes. As fascinating as it was, I was also concerned with that naked woman. Mind you, this all took place within a matter of five minutes. The woman should have only been maybe 20 to 30 feet from us but when I looked back in the rear window again, she was gone. I mean gone...like she was never there. It wasn't possible! No one could disappear that fast! So we sat there for a minute or two trying to figure it out. The craft was disappearing over the trees but I could still see the orange lights from it. It moved slow, but fast...if that could be.

Now as I said, it was quite an experience. When we got home...which should have taken an additional 4 minutes...I looked at the clock and it said 12:15 a.m. We were missing time! I know what folks say but it really happened to us. Shortly after this event I started getting ill and would later be diagnosed with Diabetes and the rest is history. The reason I share this with you folks now is that I just started remembering it! I can remember most of that day...most of the night, but that drive home I have holes in my head about it. I remember feeling awe and being scared as hell at the same time. For some odd reason I also remember my girlfriend screaming...but I can't place where we were when she was screaming. I also remember the look on the woman's face as we passed her in the car before stopping about 15 feet past her. She looked glazed over...like she wasn't there..almost automatic. To this day I wonder what became of her. I have thought about reporting this to MUFON and maybe getting some type of hypnosis to regress the memories...but to be honest, I am afraid to remember it.

Thanks for reading my experience folks. I welcome any questions you may have and I will try to answer them as best my memory serves. As I said earlier, there are months that I do not remember at all.

Zeo

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
I understand why you would not want to know what happened in the missing time but remember that it has happened already, there is no undoing it so you might as well find out about it. Regression. Learn from it and then draw your own conclusions as to what happened and why and perhaps more importantly who did it to you.

ZeoEmeraude

I understand why you would not want to know what happened in the missing time but remember that it has happened already, there is no undoing it so you might as well find out about it. Regression. Learn from it and then draw your own conclusions as to what happened and why and perhaps more importantly who did it to you.
I have been trying to remember on my own...but when I think on it , I get these horrible migraines. I have tried to Lucid Dream about it as well...but to no avail.

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
Visit a hypnotist to regress.

Get a recommendation, use a hypnotist that has experience in regression of UFO related missing time.

TnWatchdog

Hey Zeo...Wow...what an experience. I appreciate your sharing it with us.

You should send a PM to @BlastTyrant and @walt willis. Both have had alien abduction experiences but haven't been on the site lately.
If you contact them you may find your answers. Check out some of their posts and you will see what I mean.

I hope you find the answer to your questions.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Incredible story!

Do you have any idea why all the sudden you'd start remembering details? That's something in itself.

I didn't expect the lady to disappear. ITT must have been quite an experience.

Did you talk about that event with your GF afterwards? How did she fell about it?

ZeoEmeraude

Incredible story!

Do you have any idea why all the sudden you'd start remembering details? That's something in itself.

I didn't expect the lady to disappear. ITT must have been quite an experience.

Did you talk about that event with your GF afterwards? How did she fell about it?
We never spoke about it. It is strange but the memory of it came back to me about a month or so ago. I do remember some other things..and i will share them tonight at the Chat Event.

BlastTyrant

I have been summoned!

A lot of times abductee's will regain the lost memory over time, or something they are doing will trigger the memory, but rarely will it fully come back until a regression is done. It is a bit scary to think about doing i have personally never had one done.

HDRKID

I would also try regression. People often report similar experiences. This will help you regain your memories.

Krish

Just a few thought...take it or leave it...you choice

1. The lady usually slept naked at home...so, nude is not a problem and was taken by the UFO.
2. Your girl friend should know that you both were linked to that UFO for the rest of your life. So, stay in contact...you never know what is coming in the future.
3. You lost time. That means, both of you did some work or viewed some events. Get a good hypnotist to get that information. MUFON people will find a good one and find out what happened.
4. It is not a matter of what the lady did or did not do...it is what you and your GF did that matters.

5. You can also meditate...simply because, your Spirit (inner-self) know exactly what happened. But through meditation it may get transferred if you are not doing the Hypnotism...

Let us see what the deal is. Funny part is that the whole human population is gradually getting connected to the UFOs perhaps some bad things could be happening...who knows! So, let us find out.

Thank you...