The Science of Time and the Technology of Timetravel Procedural Proposal

i/o

The Science of Time and the Technology of Timetravel Procedural Proposal

My proposal is that interested parties like myself collaborate on the collection and analysis of this body of evidence to identify rules of the Temporal Science so that we might find a way to manipulate time via a designed mechanism and create an associated technology such as Timetravel.

Maggot7

Re: The Science of Time and the Technology of Timetravel Procedural Proposal

Hello just buy an h d r

jacksegg

Please explain to me the first rule to the HDR not the h d r... jeez leave this stuff to the pros.

jacksegg

Here, let me help you with that. Temporal shifts cause quantum ripples in the timeline thus opening a doorway that if you send electromagnetic pulse strong enough to rupture or disable the laws of physics and time then and ONLY then can you go through the timeline (or create another timeline) and " Time Travel" so there have fun stealing my idea and creating time travel.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Here, let me help you with that. Temporal shifts cause quantum ripples in the timeline thus opening a doorway that if you send electromagnetic pulse strong enough to rupture or disable the laws of physics and time then and ONLY then can you go through the timeline (or create another timeline) and " Time Travel" so there have fun stealing my idea and creating time travel.

If that is so simple why aren't all of us doing it day in and day out?