The Scrutinous Time Nerd

Chronocular

Hey everyone!

I love time travel. It allows for something to exist indefinitely. Even in a universe that will in many eons, fade into oblivion. Perhaps it's why we don't see life out there. Perhaps they all inevitably decided to travel back instead of out.

Anyhow this isn't a category for my odd time speculations on the Fermi Paradox. It's for me to introduce myself in this forum. I've recently developed an itch to seek out information on the fringes of what is known. It stems from an obsession with existing. I never want to cease to be. So I'll search for any means to that endlessness. I'm a bit of a maladaptive daydreamer. I could stare at a wall for hours and keep myself entertained with my own imagination. I used to see it as a hindrance, but then I realized things like I've never had to draw out or plan schematics in software programs that I write. I can visualize and make adjustments to them precognitively in my imagination as I develop them. I often find myself fantasizing not about scenarios that could have been, or creating new nonexistant worlds. I imagine parallel realities where I have achieved things seemingly impossible, and toy with those ideas. Except... Now, I want to make them possible, or discover they already are.