The Shape of the Multiverse

Skarpz

My profile pic is what I came up with for the shape of this universe.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Do you mean the circle portion? Please share your theory.

Skarpz

The whole thing. It just means that Earth is the centre of the universe. It was just something I came up with trough meditation in 1998. It could be connected with other squares for multiverse. Just my interpretation.

Last edited:

Num7

Administrator
Staff
The most mind blowing theory I ever heard about is that the universe is actually one, or a bunch of gigantic cells, which are all part of one massive organism.

Notice how brain cells actually look like distant space:
brain%2Bcell%2Buniverse.jpg

That sure puts things into perspective. It's completely mind blowing when you think how ridiculously huge the universe it, and how tiny brain cells are, both from our point of view. Perhaps the universe is just a huge creature's brain. A very, huge, organism.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Not necessarily God, but any creature or organism at all. It could be anything.

If it's the case, it wouldn't help us know how the universe was created at all. Perhaps a million of our years would be one second in the life of one of these gigantic creature.

I have serious doubts about this theory, but again, it's just speculation. We can't possibly understand or grasp what's beyond our understanding of the universe.

TnWatchdog

Wow we live in God's brain. What if we have universes in our OWN brains???!!! :confused:
That may explain why some people seam to have such a vast empty space between their ears or have larger black holes in their heads compared to others...Actually I am just kidding...like the word game, this response just came to me. Seriously, connecting our brains with the universe is an interesting theory to ponder. If we can figure out the universe we may be able to figure out ourselves.

Skarpz

I said that theory to someone that we may be inside an organism and she said "maybe that's why we want to have sex all the time."