The Time Travel Game

Zeirbah

Welcome to the time travel game! This is a forum game where you'd go to a certain year and the next poster decides what happens on your adventure in that time and specific place. This can be as far back in the past or as far forward in the future as you'd like. Try not to repeat the same year and / or place. Anyways, I'll start!

I used a time machine to go to 2008 in Germany to meet my 10 year old self, and on my journey...

Fenyx

... I accidently stopped myself from getting an Xbox 360, so in order to fix it I had to travel to a few months earlier (March), where I...

Zeirbah

...decided to bring an Xbox One. I then went way forward to 3000. Upon my arrival, everyone...

Physics vs Jaden

Amazing Person
Zenith
was in great agony, as WWXV just ended. I realized how much distress everyone was in, so I knew I had to do something. I decided there was only one option... stop it. I traveled back to 2996 and...

Zeirbah

...first, celebrated my 999th birthday on December 2, 2996. After realizing you'd spent too much time celebrating a birthday of someone from the 1990's (possibly the only person from before 2000 to even be around in the year 3000, but still looking the same and sounding the same at 15 1/2 years old as being 999 years old), you searched for your great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great GREAT relative to tell him you needed help to stop World War XV from happening. All of a sudden, you and your great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great GREAT relative got transported back to the year 2000, and he was shocked! You saw my two year old self wandering around in a park, and decided to ask me for help! I had no idea what to say but to make a cheerful baby noise, and so...