The Time Tunnel

Ren

I just watched this. Interesting.
The time machine on this show looks like John's military insignia.

Jimmy Mayo

Definitely makes me think of a tunnel when I look at his insgnia now. Nice share.

Ren

Definitely makes me think of a tunnel when I look at his insgnia now. Nice share.

I think John Titor is totally real and debunking himself with things like this insignia. Why? I don't right know.

Ren

I have studied the stories of every one of the people who have been associated with the John Titor Foundation. I've studied the H.abers. I've studied other people on these forums. I know which people added what to the story. I know the approximate age of the person who designed this military insignia. I know that they are ex-military. And I know that nested in this envelope of lies is the truth about events in the near future. I know because these things have been unfolding just as "John" predicted. Word for word. If John is not a time traveler, then he is an astute student of history, a psychic, in contact with psychics or aliens, or something else like this equally fascinating. Is it as simple as the fact that "John" just studied the predictions of Edgar Cayce and built his story around that?

bomberman

I have studied the stories of every one of the people who have been associated with the John Titor Foundation. I've studied the H.abers. I've studied other people on these forums. I know which people added what to the story. I know the approximate age of the person who designed this military insignia. I know that they are ex-military. And I know that nested in this envelope of lies is the truth about events in the near future. I know because these things have been unfolding just as "John" predicted. Word for word. If John is not a time traveler, then he is an astute student of history, a psychic, in contact with psychics or aliens, or something else like this equally fascinating. Is it as simple as the fact that "John" just studied the predictions of Edgar Cayce and built his story around that?
I'm actually still not sure about Titor, i mean, a lot of stuff is actually happening as he
said it, the timing's off though, but it is still happening. People could say he is just really
good in predicting the economy by looking through history. But he also predicted Hawking
changing his mind on the black-hole subject, wich exactly happened as John said it
would. Basicly what i'm saying is, there is a greater chance that he was real.

Samstwitch

But he also predicted Hawking
changing his mind on the black-hole subject, wich exactly happened as John said it

Yes, that's exactly right! John said Hawking would change his mind about this and it happened. There are many things John said would happen that did happen, but the naysayers will never give him credit. Conviction of a Time Traveler is a book written about some of the evidence that supports John as a true Time Traveler (there is more), but again, none of that information is given credit.

Some disbelievers, i.e. Peregrini and Einstein, will never believe John Titor was a real Time Traveler, no matter how much evidence is presented (and they persist in ridiculing those who do believe on this forum). Just like some people will never believe Jesus Christ is the Son of God, no matter how many miracles He performs or that He raised Himself from the dead. Not comparing Jesus to John Titor, just the blindsightedness of the naysayers.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
But he also predicted Hawking

Yes, that's exactly right! John said Hawking would change his mind about this and it happened. There are many things John said would happen that did happen, but the naysayers will never give him credit. Conviction of a Time Traveler is a book written about some of the evidence that supports John as a true Time Traveler (there is more), but again, none of that information is given credit.

Some disbelievers, i.e. Peregrini and Einstein, will never believe John Titor was a real Time Traveler, no matter how much evidence is presented (and they persist in ridiculing those who do believe on this forum). Just like some people will never believe Jesus Christ is the Son of God, no matter how many miracles He performs or that He raised Himself from the dead. Not comparing Jesus to John Titor, just the blindsightedness of the naysayers.

You are perfectly correct in your assertion that I will never believe the John Titor fairy tale was real. Religious beliefs are a whole different category. I don't feel you should be comparing religion to the John Titor fairy tale though.

Samstwitch

Getting back on the subject...This isn't a debate thread for John Titor naysayers...It's a thread about The Time Tunnel. But John Titor naysayers keep rudely interrupting threads to harass those who would believe.

If you want to Debate whether or not John Titor was a real Time Traveler, HERE is one of many threads that you can resurrect and post on.

TimeNot_0

Hawking loses black hole bet - physicsworld.com

Now Hawking has conceded defeat by saying that information can escape from a black hole and therefore is not lost. If he is right, making a such a significant breakthrough in the search for a quantum theory of gravity should overcome the disappointment of losing the bet and having to hand over an encyclopaedia of baseball to Preskill. "It is great to solve a problem that has been troubling me for 30 years," said Hawking, "even though the answer is less exciting than the alternative I suggested."

Hawking presented his solution to the 17th International Conference on General Relativity and Gravitation in Dublin. His solution relies on a black hole being able to have more than one topology at the same time, and when he performs a quantum mechanical "path integral" over all the topologies, he finds that information is not lost. "The way the information gets out [of a black hole] seems to be that a true event horizon never forms," said Hawking, "just an apparent horizon."

Hawking also dismisses his previous suggestion that the information might have leaked into a different "Baby" universe. "The information remains firmly in our universe," he told the conference. "I am sorry to disappoint science fiction fans, but if information is preserved, there is no possibility of using black holes to travel to other universes. If you jump into a black hole, your mass energy will be returned to our universe, but in a mangled form which contains the information about what you were like, but in an unrecognisable state."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Time Tunnel show I guess was back in the '60's since one of the posters on the original thread mentioned it at one time.

Now the part I think many people at least to me do not understand, is that no you do not go into the engine to drive your car, or into a black hole. What you do is skirt around the virtual horizon and if gravity does play a part in being connected to parallel universes by being a weak force, then you may use an engine to transport you to a different universe and not be mangled coming out because it was an engine not a wormhole, and the wormhole was from using two singularities that built its own tunnel thus keeping you safe and without a measurement system you could end up in any parallel universe and surely be lost not knowing where you are at except if it is similiar to a history in your own time and universe and surely if you can travel to the future by going to a parallel universe that is in the future compared to your own time and universe, you surely would be lost.

You never ever enter the horizon of any black hole (singularity) you skirt around the edge just as surely as a space satillette uses Jupiter to gain speed traveling in our Solar System.

And a person can only hope that they also have a language you can read and get a newspaper in that parallel universe, or you better be able to learn their language fast. But the language could really be different also and a lot so.

Well, back to the - Time Tunnel.