The Truth About The Denver International Airport

OakFieldAlienz444

What if the truth is there is no conspiracy and the government wants you to think there is?

The government would not want you to think it was conspiring against you because
that could cause people to overthrow the government. There may be false conspiracy theories
pushed by foreign powers and non-governmental organizations as well as OCASIONALLY by the government
to throw people off of the "real conspiracy" or to make one government seem more powerful
than it is----but it is not nearly as simple as "what if the real conspiracy is that there are none"
nothing is ever that plain and simple. Secondly, with all the conspiracy websites being
censored and shut down that clearly isn't the case, it's more that some conspiracy
theories are true and some are not or malicious misinformation.
But you can prove there have been false flags and conspiracies (Gulf of Tonkin false flag)
being the most common example, also don't forget Operation Northwoods (although it wasn't carried out the
official government documents PROVE it was a conspiracy to try to make the president carry it out
and he refused)

Last edited:

BlastTyrant

I would personally assume that it may have been meant more as a Doomsday shelter kind of ordeal which is why there is so much used space underneath it. But typically GOv buildings have a lot of random corridors and random floors no one knows about.

My building for example has a 4th floor, no one knows it exists except a few people in maintenance and IT, only one elevator can get to it and you need a badge, we also have several tunnels only accessible with proper badges and knowing where they are, and i work in just a hospital lol So it isn't shocking that Denver airport has a lot of underground accessibility.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
It's my favorite form of humor. The government wants us to think they are competing with Saturday Night Live. SATIRE.

Of course we all know by now that every narrative they use is a lie.

OakFieldAlienz444

Yeah have seen that on TV. Anyhow it looks crazy

yes it shows the world after a nuclear holocaust and people
in hazmat suits, radiation suits, and gas masks and armor and children screaming it's
spooky as hell. Then the next mural depicts what appears to be a glorious peace on earth with sunshine and happiness. Which honestly is ALSO very weird.
the whole thing-----weird.

There's also a plaque that reads "NEW WORLD AIRPORT"