The War coming to Syria is foretold in Bible Prophecy

Samstwitch

A war in Syria is foretold in Bible Prophecy. I say this with a heavy heart, because it appears that the U.S. will be the country that wages war on her.

The Bible Prophecy is in regards to Damascus, the capital of Syria. This prophecy has never been fulfilled to date. But if the U.S. wages war against Syria, it will surely come to pass. This Prophecy means that Damascus will become desolate from war. (Two translations below.)

Isaiah 17:1 - The burden of Damascus. Behold, Damascus is taken away from being a city, and it shall be a ruinous heap.

Isaiah 71:1 - Behold, Damascus will cease from being a city, And it will be a ruinous heap.

Bible Prophecy Syria.jpg

The War on Syria Seems Inevitable, Bible Prophecy is Being Fulfilled

By Gordon King
27 August 2013

The United States, Britain and the United Nations as well as other supporting countries are ready for first strike on Syria in retaliation for the alleged use of chemical weapons. Will it occur and if so how soon? Well I believe that it will, and very, very soon. Probably within the next week. One morning you will open up your newspaper or website news browser and see that we have indeed started bombing Syria.

What this means for the United States and the world is more violence, chaos, war and bible prophecy coming to pass. If you are not a believer in Jesus Christ or have fallen away from the faith, then I strongly, strongly urge you to please think about this wisely. We don’t have much time left. The world is an ugly place, but it is going to get much, much worse. I am warning you. I am giving you a message from God Almighty himself. Take heed and listen to the Lord. He is knocking at you door right now. Accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior. You will not regret it, on the other hand you will always regret it if you don’t. Read the following bible prophecy passages and see for yourself if what was written thousands of years ago is not coming to pass. Evolutionists have no evidence for their theories, I have plenty of evidence that the bible and God is real and true. Check these prophecies with the news of today. They match up perfectly.

Continue reading for prophecies and where we are at the current time….

We are now, this very moment witnessing the fulfillment of many bible prophecies:

CLICK ME TO READ THE BIBLE PROPHECIES BEING FULFILLED

Last edited:

Samstwitch

There is more Bible prophecy that is being fulfilled. Certainly the first part of this passage has come true. Who is the "fierce king" who will rule over them? Some said it was Mohamed Morsi but he was unseated in July 2013.

“I will set Egyptians against Egyptians;
Everyone will fight against his brother,
And everyone against his neighbor,
City against city, kingdom against kingdom.
The spirit of Egypt will fail in its midst;
I will destroy their counsel,
And they will consult the idols and the charmers,
The mediums and the sorcerers.
And the Egyptians I will give
Into the hand of a cruel master,
And a fierce king will rule over them,”
Says the Lord, the LORD of hosts.

Isaiah 19:2—4 (NKJV).

SOURCE: Lamb's Law News Blog: Isaiah 19 Fierce King of the Egyptians

Last edited:

Khaos

where the wild things are
Normally I'm a skeptic when it comes to the bible prophecies, but this does have my attention.