The War On Reality

TheHumanParadox

Media is garbage, and so many people blindly follow it that it's an ongoing cycle of trash passed throughout generations. Half of the things parents teach their children are what they heard on TV or from an unreliable source, so it has to be true right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
@TheHumanParadox - I don't think there are that many people here in the U.S. that blindly follow the mainstream media. It only has an approval rating of between 10 and 15%. Otherwise, the mainstream media overall would be doing very well in the ratings. I think more Americans than not know that the mainstream media is an enterprise riddled with communists.

What makes you think the media is so successful in what they portray? Unless you're not talking politics, perhaps.

TheHumanParadox

@Classicalfan626 Point taken, and while I do believe that a lot of Americans are aware that the media is not very reliable, I also live in a state where almost everyone around here is very conservative and talks about what they learned from the news on TV when having a political conversation. I personally don't believe any of it, so that's why I said what I did in my previous reply.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk