The Wingmakers

ZeoEmeraude

It has been quite some time since I started a new thread....so I wanted to post about a topic that has interested me for sometime now. Below you will find a link to the Wingmakers Group page. Now, I could go into detail about it and what it entails....but instead I would like for you to read it for yourself. I'm not sure if this topic has been discussed here before...(it may have) but it deserves a new thread for those who are not familiar with the subject matter.

So head to the site and remain open minded. You might just be surprised.

Ancient Arrow Project

ZeoEmeraude

The transcripts are very interesting. It is a lot to take in to say the least. I live in New Mexico these days...I have been wanting to plan a trip to see if I can locate the actual caves...but from reading the transcripts, this may prove to be difficult at best. I am currently researching as to where they may be...and when I can find something solid..I will make my way there and see if this story bears merit. (Which I believe it does) This may be the actual proof that I have been seeking regarding various forms of time travel. Your thoughts members?

Mayhem

Zenith
Keep us updated, i have family in Arizona. They are pretty interested in this sort of stuff, as they come from the old country.