The World's Largest Quarried Stones

Justinian

I don't remember which episode, but on Ancient Aliens they did a really big thing about this.

TnWatchdog

I don't remember which episode, but on Ancient Aliens they did a really big thing about this.
This is an interesting Ancient Aliens show I watched a while back and again today. Towards the end of they show they discuss anti-gravity, which to me expains how these large stones could have been put in place.

Loopi

The Bearded One
Anti gravity would explain it. Also I forget the individual that proposed the theory that explains how the the Giza Pyramids were power stations that basically sent out power like wifi or like Tesla's inventions. Also this would explain why there wasn't soot on the sealings inside from torchs or why the queens chamber was completely made out of a different mineral than the rest of the structure, and obelisks actually acted like hotspots for the energy. Pretty interesting stuff.

One of the creators of Ancient Aliens (The crazy haired tan guy - Giorgio A. Tsoukalos)'s website has a forum with some information about it listed below)

The PYRAMIDS were a GIANT BATTERY / POWER GENERATOR!!!!

Justinian

Yeah that's a David H. Childress theory. He's my arch-nemesis. I've written him numerous times over and over debunking his theories and he still to this date has yet to respond to one of my emails. I don't like his theories, #1 because he never sticks to just one. And it's not like.. well it could be this, or it could be that. He goes on full tilt towards one theory, then the next chapter changes his stance and says its something else.
And #2 because at least one of his theories I've full on shown him why it isn't true and asked for his engineering sources and he's never given any to me or to anyone else.

TimeTravel_00

Bekaa Valley 11 Baalbek Stone of the Pregnant Woman Roman Monolith At the South Entrance.jpgz_baalbek.jpg
This is completely ridiculous. I have worked in construction before in the past, and have personally moved some of the largest, and heaviest underground utility basins that humans are capable of handling with modern equipment. Looking at these ancient stones, weighing between 800 and 1,100 tons depending on the particular stone, I have no explanation for such a stupendous achievement. This is more confusing than the mystery of coral castle. Were ancient beings that much more advanced than we are now, or were they literally that much stronger than we are now, perhaps with some level of telekinetic abilities?

titorite

really? Master of fluids is that impressive? All of this can easily and I mean EASILY be achieved with water. Just float it all. Once you have a cent ring to hold the water you can use lock and damn channels to build up.

... yes it is that impresive.

Water. It can do ALOT!

I wish the oil people would stop retarding the progress of humanity.

TimeTravel_00

Perhaps these were moved by a technique similar to super cooling neodymium magnets using liquid N2 to create the superconducting magnetic fields that allow for magnetic levitation.