The Worst Case Scenario

Peregrini

I was going to post these on the appropriate dates but with the way things are going now if I wait I may be posting "history" instead of future possibilities. These are my worst case scenario headlines for 2012.

Election Results Challenged Too Close Too Call Nebraska the Center of Attention
11/7/2012 LINCOLN, NE- Preliminary results are too close to call for the Presidential election between the Republican challenger and President Barack Obama. Just like in the 2000 election between Gore and Bush the results show Obama with the majority of the popular vote in the Country but the Republican holds the lead in electoral college votes with 270 to 268. It’s the results in Nebraska that are still being challenged by the Obama team and in no small part due to Nebraska’s proportional division of its electoral votes which are currently split 4-1 in the republican column. This is a similar situation to the 2008 results when McCain received 4 and Obama 1 of Nebraska’s electoral votes. Obama has won the 2nd District as he had in 2008 and The Republican won the huge 3rd District and the states popular vote but the vote count in the 1st district is in question. The states 2 senate votes go to the states popular vote winner and those will remain the republican’s regardless the result in the 1st District but Obama believes the revised vote count in the 1st district will give him the electoral vote for that district. If those results get reversed it could be a tie and congress will be called on to decide the election. One can’t help but wonder, had the census not changed congressional seats in the states won by Obama, New York, Illinois, Massachusetts, Michigan, and New Jersey by loosing 6 and the states won by the republican, Florida and Texas gaining 6 seats, Obama would have already won with out question.

Republican's Declare Victory Anger Obama White House
11/19/2012 WASHINGTON- The Republican's declare victory despite the still contested results in the Nebraska 1st District. The Republican's are holding fast to their apparent victory still clinging to a slim 10000 vote lead in Nebraska’s 1st District and denying there will be any change in the vote count. Nebraska has become the center of attention for the whole world as people everywhere wait for a definitive answer to who will be the next President of the United States. The Obama team still refuses to concede the election and are holding on for a possible tie.

STILL NO DECISION AMERICA WAITS
12/3/2012 WASHINGTON- With the results in Nebraska still not certified and the Obama administration refusing to concede or even begin the transition process, the Republican team has called on congress to meet and declare the challenger President Elect so their team can begin the transition process.
With the tensions escalating between North and South Korea and Mahmoud Ahmadinejad’s rhetoric increasing the Republican team feels completing the transition process is critical prior to their assuming office.

Congress will meet to determine election status
12/19/2012 WASHINGTON- Congress has set 12/20 and 12/21 as the dates they will meet and determine the status of the November election results for the purpose of setting the status of the Republican challenger as President Elect and VP Elect. The congressional leadership in the Republican held House has invoked the 12th Amendment as their justification for doing so and the Supreme Court will be in emergency session to give their decision on the constitutionality of that action. Lawmakers want to make a decision before they adjourn for the holidays to allow for at least some transition to take place before the January 20th Inauguration.

Obama Leaves for Holidays amid Turmoil
12/19/2012 WASHINGTON- President Obama and the first family have left for Hawaii for the holidays amid congressional indecision on the election and mounting turmoil in the Middle East.
While Ahmadinejad has appeared on Iranian TV several times in the past week ranting about the 12th Imam and Congress can’t decide what to do about November’s election Obama has decide to go on vacation. He arrived in Hawaii today and said he “will let the election outcomes develop as they will” and that he “still hopes the American people can have ‘their’ decision realized”.

Disagreement Continues House and Senate promise decision Friday
12/20/2012 WASHINGTON- After a full day of disagreement in both houses of congress and no decision from the Supreme Court, Lawmakers have promised they will reach a decision on Friday before adjournment.

United States Attacked The Unthinkable Has Happened
12/21/2012 ATLANTA 1030 AM EST- AT 10:05 AM EST Terrorists struck the United States in the most incomprehensible and devastating attack conceivable. Early reports are vague and incomplete but it has been confirmed that a nuclear explosion has occurred in Washington DC. The explosion happened at 10:05 am EST and preliminary reports from military sources say it may have been a truck carrying a nuclear device which was detonated on I 395 in the heart of Washington DC.

Washington DC Devastated
12/21/2012 ATLANTA-13:00 Sources confirm that at 10:05am EST today Washington DC was attacked by unknown terrorists with a nuclear device in a truck. The device was detonated on I 395 South West of the Capital building and military sources say the area is completely destroyed. Congress as well as the Supreme Court were in session when the explosion occurred and the Vice President was in the senate. It is doubtful there are any survivors. The President has been taken to a secret secure location and has addressed the American people on the Emergency Broadcast Network and declared a State of Emergency for the entire country. The alert level has been set to Defcon 2 and the joint chiefs are with the President.

It Only Gets Worse
12/21/2012 ATLANTA 15:00- Sources now confirm that The Republican President Elect and VP Elect were in the Republican Office Building in DC and are believed to have perished as have all the Supreme Court justices and all the members of congress that were in the Capital Building. While exactly who was present has not yet been determined sources believe it may be ALL of them.
Meanwhile military personal have located and sequestered the newly elected freshman members of congress at secure locations around the country

IRAN CLAIMS RESPONSIBILITY
12/22/2012 TEHRAN , Iran 0800- Iranian president Ahmadinejad went on Iranian TV this morning and claimed that a terror cell supported by Iran has carried out its Jihad and “Cut off the head the Great Satan” and that they will “cut out and burn the Heart soon” in a not so veiled reference to Israel. Ahmadinejad has been ranting about the 12th Imam in recent weeks and it appears he has taken this time to try to invoke his beliefs.
The new freshman members of Congress and the Joint Chiefs are now with Obama in a secret location and are considering what actions are to be taken next.

US Military Preparing For WAR
12/24/2012 ATLANTA- The President, citing the war powers act, ordered US Military forces to prepare to deploy to IRAN. Naval Forces from the Pacific and Indian Oceans are already steaming toward the Persian Gulf. As yet the US has not launched any attacks against Iran but sources say action is expected soon.

No Merry Christmas
12/25/2012 TEL AVIV, ISRAEL. The Israeli air force has launched a preemptive strike against Iran destroying nuclear facilities and military targets throughout Iran. Iran launches a counter strike on Israel with minimal damage. Palestinians have rioted in Gaza and the West Bank and Jordan and Syria have mobilized there forces toward Israel.
War in the Middle East appears inevitable.

North Korean missile hits Napa, Ca 7500 dead.
1/11 LOS ANGLES- North Korea has tried to take advantage of the turmoil in the US and Middle East and launched a nuclear armed missile at the US West coast. The missile struck last night in Napa California. Officials believe the intended target may have been Los Angles. Preliminary reports estimate 7500 people killed. After 2 nuclear strikes against the US the President has ordered US forces to Defcon 1. An American nuclear response is increasingly likely.

CHINESE SUB LAUNCH DETECTED
US NUCLEAR RESPONSE AGAINST CHINA
1/14 DENVER, CO- According to early reports; A Chinese sub launched a missile at an unknown target from near pearl harbor. With 2 attacks against the US already the President ordered an immediate nuclear response against China. A US SSBN sub in the North Pacific has launched a nuclear strike against China. The Chinese sub, already being tracked by a US sub, launched a second time and was destroyed by the US attack sub shadowing it , but 6 missiles still hit US targets.
Los Angles, San Francisco, New York City, Washington DC, Atlanta, and Chicago.
Millions feared dead

WORLD WAR 3 PRESIDENT DECLARES MARTIAL LAW IN THE US
1/14 DENVER, CO- The President declares martial law after the Chinese attack.
6 US cities are devastated. With the declaration of Martial Law the internet has been taken under Federal control and all further NEWS stories will come from the Federal Government. Is The End Near ???

titorite

Russia shoulda been mentioned..those tsar bombs are nasty shit, still very interesting read.

deanw

Interesting indeed.Thank you,I'm a bit smarter now.

Rosco..Jones

Great imagination! This could be a very successful mini-series and not far off from a probable future.
Not sure whether to move to FL or Ont.

Rosco..Jones

Hey Kid, Thanks for the link. We are coming over the first drop on the roller coaster. The future will be a scary ride. I wonder what would happen if the world filed for bankruptcy? Just cross off all current debts and start over. I'm sure a lot of folks would lose on there investments, but mostly that would be banks, investment firms, those financially well off and a few countries. At least it would be a quick start for a new beginning.

Samstwitch

I was going to post these on the appropriate dates but with the way things are going now if I wait I may be posting "history" instead of future possibilities. These are my worst case scenario headlines for 2012.

Very interesting and impressive! A series of similar events is certainly very possible. I would add to it, an attempt on the President's life, because if Obama stays in office another term, especially under anything less than above-board conditions, I believe that will happen.

In July 2004, I had a very detailed dream that George Bush would steal the Presidential Elections and his stolen presidency would eventually lead to an attack on U.S. soil. :eek: In my dream, I saw scenes at the White House when the attack happened. The White House was destroyed and the Secret Service men fled, because there was no one left to protect. There was a lot more to that dream.

I've had many dreams about the future, which I believe are precognitive, and none of them were pleasant. Many of my dreams were about conditions in a world that John Titor described, only I had the dreams before I knew anything about John Titor. The similarity between my dreams and JT is also a reason why I became so interested in his posts.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
sadly I to believe the U.S. will be invaded or at the very least occupied by troops. I to have seen it in my dreams. there will be Asian troops dressed in tan cacky uniforms running prison/ forced labor camps making three hole cinder blocks. there will be troops patroling the countryside that are very heavely armed and dressed all in black. they will round up people like cattle,and shoot anyone who resist's in the slightest. I never get any type of time frame in my dreams just events. and like Sam said her's were, they are not plesant. I often wake soaking in sweat and shakeing ,sometimes the wife says I will be yelling single words. things like run, lookout, getback, overhere, jump. she wtll often wake me and tell me I have to go sleep in the other room cause I'm creepin her out.

Samstwitch

sadly I to believe the U.S. will be invaded or at the very least occupied by troops. I to have seen it in my dreams. there will be Asian troops dressed in tan cacky uniforms running prison/ forced labor camps making three hole cinder blocks. there will be troops patroling the countryside that are very heavely armed and dressed all in black. they will round up people like cattle,and shoot anyone who resist's in the slightest. I never get any type of time frame in my dreams just events. and like Sam said her's were, they are not plesant. I often wake soaking in sweat and shakeing ,sometimes the wife says I will be yelling single words. things like run, lookout, getback, overhere, jump. she wtll often wake me and tell me I have to go sleep in the other room cause I'm creepin her out.

When I was about 5 years old, I had many dreams that China invaded the U.S.A.

In 1997 I had a very real and vivid dream that Muslims invaded the U.S. and took over the area where I lived in Southern California. In the dream, I was living underground in the basement of a closed Mall (the Block in O.C.) with several other people. In the dream, we were also Christians hiding out. There is a large TRW building, several stories tall next to that mall. In my dream, Muslims fully dressed in military attire, camouflage uniforms carrying machine guns, etc. had taken over the TRW building and were using it as headquarters. The massive parking lot that surrounded it was empty and several feet away from the building they had erected a very tall chain link fence with barbed-wire on top. There were large double-gated entrance at one side of the fence that was guarded by two armed Muslim guards.

It was strange that I dreamed that, because back in 1997 I knew nothing at all about Muslims.

Over a decade ago, I also had a dream that U.S. cities were under some kind of Martial Law. The NWO or some organized government took over city by city and the U.S. became a communist-type country. There was a a very high-tech, high-speed rail system that people were forced to use instead of their own vehicles. People wore government distributed uniform-type clothes, and the government provided food for the people. As each city was overtaken by the government there was fighting and fires...those who resisted were killed or sent to Concentration Camps. Other people resisted and escaped to rural areas, forests, and mountains.

In another dream, scientists were being held by the government against their will and I think they were being tortured. There were some tree-houses next to a river or water somewhere in Florida. There was a lot to this dream. I don't remember the details now, but it's all recorded in my Journals. (Sometime after I move, I'll have to dig out my dream journals and post more details.)