The Year Without An Election

walt willis

There is a possibility of such a cataclysmic event happening on earth that the next election may be postponed until after the world is once again stabilized.

In that case I would understand why Obama would stay in office as well as all of the congress.

The potential problem comes in where Obama has not yet should us that he could solve most small problems let alone a problem of Biblical proportions.

The magnitude of the anger within the patriot community is so high it may just spark a civil war if he were to act on such an executive order.

I have been in combat and I don't like the idea of brother against brother or the US going toe to toe with foreign military.

Obama has only been good at organizing the far left at the expense of building a chasm among the two parties.

I can only see one way out of our economic troubles and that is another major war.

Leave the cities with your family and friends before the start of a war and you may live.

IroncladMarshmallow

On that note...

comic6.png

:D

Suraska

On that note...

comic6.png

The Baby Boomers are the last true patriots and they are rapidly becoming elderly. The younger generations are unwilling to defend America(who could blame them since they've never seen true freedom&prosperity?). If it falls to them to to fight off an invasion you might as well walk over to the nearest invader, get on your knees,and surrender!

IroncladMarshmallow

On that note...

comic6.png

The Baby Boomers are the last true patriots and they are rapidly becoming elderly. The younger generations are unwilling to defend America(who could blame them since they've never seen true freedom&prosperity?). If it falls to them to to fight off an invasion you might as well walk over to the nearest invader, get on your knees,and surrender!
I disagree about the baby boomers. Weren't they the hippy generation? Their lack of vigilance let the leftists gain a foothold in America.

In fairness, it would probably be wrong to blame them all for America's problems, just as it would be to assume that everyone in the younger generations are the same.

Last edited:

Suraska

On that note...

comic6.png

I disagree about the baby boomers. Weren't they the hippy generation? Their lack of vigilance let the leftists gain a foothold in America.

In fairness, it would probably be wrong to blame them all for America's problems, just as it would be to assume that everyone in the younger generations are the same.

Good point. I had forgotten that the Baby Boomers were the Flower Children who wasted the 1960s getting high as kites and arguing over the Vietnam War. America's main problem is there are too many idealists who love to complain and talk about what should be done,but nobody actually DOING anything. Perhaps we'll get lucky and the Republicans will win this Fall. If not,God help us!

Suraska

There is a possibility of such a cataclysmic event happening on earth that the next election may be postponed until after the world is once again stabilized.

In that case I would understand why Obama would stay in office as well as all of the congress.

The potential problem comes in where Obama has not yet should us that he could solve most small problems let alone a problem of Biblical proportions.

The magnitude of the anger within the patriot community is so high it may just spark a civil war if he were to act on such an executive order.

I have been in combat and I don't like the idea of brother against brother or the US going toe to toe with foreign military.

Obama has only been good at organizing the far left at the expense of building a chasm among the two parties.

I can only see one way out of our economic troubles and that is another major war.

Leave the cities with your family and friends before the start of a war and you may live.

It is the coasts that are most dangerous, East and West. The further inland one can get the better. North also helps,because the winters are brutal and fighting likely won't reach that far.